Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (24 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
you cannot blame him for not wanting to leave.you can't even say he's not professional.i mean he is awful and all.but he is the one honoring his contract.we are the ones trying to brake it.or sell him.he is a leech i agree.but the blame is on our board.both for signing him for such an enormous price and for agreeing that ridiculous 4m deal.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
So his agent said Amauri doesnt want to go because be wants to fight for his place. He refused the offer form marseille not because of the money but again because he wants to stay at Juve and prove his worth. Amauris agent pleas to the Trifosi to support Amauri.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

bigl

Aug 31, 2011
you cannot blame him for not wanting to leave.you can't even say he's not professional.i mean he is awful and all.but he is the one honoring his contract.we are the ones trying to brake it.or sell him.he is a leech i agree.but the blame is on our board.both for signing him for such an enormous price and for agreeing that ridiculous 4m deal.
Yep, 4mils, all the folks on here would do exactly the same thing if they could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)