Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (32 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Siam venuti fin qui per vedere segnare Amauuriii :weee:

It's so easy selling an injury-prone striker who hadn't scored in one year, with over €4 mill in wages and rejecting every club that comes with an offer. Frickin Marotta!!!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Many teams were interested in him, all of whom were put off by his wage demands. I am not satisfied with Marotta this mercato, but he can't be blamed here. Amauri would be lucky if their was a team willing to offer half his current 4m a season wages.

Like Tiago, he is laughing all the way to the bank. I hope clubs do not budge on their stance regarding freezing players out of the team. It is the only tool they have left to battle these greedy players, who would rather not play for an entire season and train by themselves.

After having not played competitively for a year, he won't be a very attractive option for clubs next summer. Had he taken a pay cut now, it still would have been more than what clubs will be willing to offer him next season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Many teams were interested him, all of whom were put off by his wage demands. I am not satisfied with Marotta this mercato, but he can't be blamed here. Amauri would be lucky if their was a team willing to offer half his current 4m a season wages.

Like Tiago, he is laughing all the way to the bank. I hope clubs do not budge on their stance regarding freezing players out of the team. It is the only tool they have left to battle these greedy players, who would rather not play for an entire season and train by themselves.

After having not played competitively for a year, he won't be a very attractive option for clubs next summer. Had he taken a pay cut now, it still would have been more than what clubs will be willing to offer him next season.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Many teams were interested in him, all of whom were put off by his wage demands. I am not satisfied with Marotta this mercato, but he can't be blamed here. Amauri would be lucky if their was a team willing to offer half his current 4m a season wages.

marseille offered 3.5 mill and the mercenary still said no. i hope we boo the shit out of him when i go to Turin, thats if he even makes the team bus

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im sick of amauri using his excuse to "fight for a place" in the team as a way to remain at Juve and earn the wages he does, he knows as well as everyone else does that he has no hope of getting back into the team. I hope he rots training on his own, i wouldn't even waste resources getting him a personal trainer or coach

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What I want to know if they firmly informed him that he is not wanted and there is no need for him to fight for a place because no matter what he does he will still not make the bench. That's how you sell such a player, not by offering him in deals.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But it's not him we should blame, it's Marotta. Amauri stays, Iaquinta stays, Pepe stays. This guy can't negotiate, he just can't get rid of the players we don't need.
yeah, real poor negotiation skills by marotta. he should just sit down with amauri and say "listen, we don't want you here and you will be shipped away, your family will have to move to another country and you will earn much less money from now on, deal ?" ... surely amauri would have agreed !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)