Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amauri to Conte if the deal goes through: "I got news for you Mr. Brown, you haven't heard the last of me. You may think I'm shit now, but someday you're gonna be sorry you cut me. I'm gonna catch on somewhere else and every time that I pitch against you I'm gonna stick it up you're fuckin' ass!"
Rick Vaugh with a heater right to his fucking face!

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Go back to the begging of this thread, or infact his transfer thread and you'll see that I was against Amauri long before you made it 'your' thing.
I was also against this move from the beginning, and there was a poll of whether we should keep or sell the guy, and the results of that were pulled up after that first half a season to be laughed at.

I'm just speechless at how this player is still at the club. I'm disgusted, in fact. Hope he's frozen out of the squad and forced to train alone.

Aug 17, 2007
Amauri is officially the player that I hate the most.
Me too.

But it's not him we should blame, it's Marotta. Amauri stays, Iaquinta stays, Pepe stays. This guy can't negotiate, he just can't get rid of the players we don't need.

I can't fucking believe that AMAURI is gonna be part of our squad now. It's like a bad dream. I don't wanna get angry because i'm tired of getting angry at Amauri, but I really hate Marotta for the fact that he stays.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So is there renewed support of the clubs against the players in the Serie A strike?

If the player get what they want, Juve won't be able to freeze Amauri out of the squad all season. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)