Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (34 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Giampiero Pocetta, agent of Juventus 31 year old striker Amauri has declared: "The transfer market is still long and we'll try to find the right team for the player. I confirm that we have received some concrete offers from some foreign clubs while in Italy nothing is really going on. AC Milan? Science fiction, there is nothing concrete, we have received no offers".

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Giampiero Pocetta, agent of Juventus 31 year old striker Amauri has declared: "The transfer market is still long and we'll try to find the right team for the player. I confirm that we have received some concrete offers from some foreign clubs while in Italy nothing is really going on. AC Milan? Science fiction, there is nothing concrete, we have received no offers".
If only we could leave Amauri in the Twilight Zone

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Amauri future still unclear
We are no closer to understanding where Amauri will be playing his football next season. “It could still be with Juventus.”

The striker, who spent the last six months of 2010-11 on loan at Parma, has only got a year left on his contract in Turin.

Juventus thus want to sell, but finding a club willing to pay €7m and meet the player’s wage demands is proving problematic.

“It’s normal for a player like Amauri to be of interest to a lot of sides,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told calciomercato.it.

“We have spoken to a few teams, but there are no real negotiations taking place,” he continued.

“Actually, as it stands, the most likely outcome is that Amauri will remain at Juventus.

“We’re just in the rumour phase at the minute. If something happens then it will be in the last two weeks of August.”

Amauri has been linked with a switch to Marseille recently and the possibility of playing abroad hasn’t been discounted.

“It doesn’t matter what country he is playing in,” Pocetta added. “He just needs to be calm and have serenity. We’ll evaluate things in the next few days.”

http://www.football-italia.net/aug9h.html

Apr 29, 2006
Are there any teams in Greenland? Or the Faroe islands? If we are paying his salary and his agent is trying to blackmail us - then send him there, to train with the seals. That would teach him and everybody willing to fuck with the club a lesson.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
7 goals in 11 games. To be honest, I think there is other players who we should worry more about. Send Iaquinta, Grygera, Grosso the fuck away. And if a team is willing to pay 7m for Amauri then fine.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
True. Against Shamrock and some Austrian team?

I dont doubt at all that this guy is a pretty handy striker for provincial outfits (Parma, Palermo, Chievo etc)...but he's just not made for clubs like Juve.

Sell his ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)