Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (40 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
GDS says that Amauri wants only Parma. Hopefully he lowers his wage demands and we end up with similar deal to Melo's. Parma probably can't pay us ~8 millions at the moment, but they need a decent target man so they might be ready to sacrifice something from next summers budget. I wouldn't mind some of their youngsters as well, de Vitis is doing good with the Italian U19 and there has been some talk about that Abbraciante kid who seems like a bright talent.

May 22, 2007
Amauri could join Melo in Turkey
Sunday 24 July, 2011​

Amauri could join his former Juventus teammate Felipe Melo at Galatasaray this season.

The Brazilian striker who plays his international football for Italy has struggled to find space in Turin over the past year.

He went out on loan to Parma in January and rediscovered his form, but the Ducali cannot afford to make the move permanent.

It’s reported today that Galatasaray are showing an interest in Amauri, requested by Coach Fatih Terim.

He would be the second Juve player to join the Turkish giants, as Melo was loaned with an option to buy this week.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul24r.html

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Please let's squeeze any money out of him, it's like I paid a whore.. who turned on me and fucked me in the ass ..I surely did not enjoy it, at least pay me back for raping me. :(

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This guy needs to come to terms with the fact your not worth 4m a year salary! get over yourself. 1m a year isnt going to kill your financial situation, your coming to the end of your career take what you get and move on or sit on the bench for our primavera squad. I cant believe we cant even sell him for 6m just shows you how bad he really is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)