Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If he got rid of him in summer and brought a player like Matri I would agree. The loan was to late to be called "best one". That's just funny.
You really need to stop taking every word so seriously, even thou I know It will not happen, sometimes you just can't catch sarcasm..

No it wasn't best, doesn't even make the top 10 of best moves..

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Disagree, even a monkey could manage to loan out a player to a relegation contender.
I dont think a monkey can do that

And i should remind you how everyone was shitting bricks when amauri said he had no intention to leave,it was hard to convince him to leave and good job marotta on that

Let me see you shit bricks again when amauri comes back after a couple of months and refuses to leave

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He looks SO FUCKING good in another jersey.

I love it. Nothing makes me happier watching him bitch and moan waiving his arms around in another team.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He looks SO FUCKING good in another jersey.
Simply because he should stick with small teams, that's where he belongs. We have seen Hubner scored loads of goals with Brescia, and he even won Capocannoniere. it doesn't mean big teams should have got him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I wouldn't say small teams, middle of the table teams suits him better. Same goes for majority of the players post 2006-management brought in. Cleanup in summer is necessary.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who would have thought Juventus would be keeping Parma from being relegated but we can't even achieve our own ambitions.

:dielaugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)