Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (25 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah because he has proven how he is suited to pressure at Real Madrid and can accustome himself in a big club. They field Adebayor instead of him ffs.
Not true. Before his recent injury Mou started him ahead of both Adebayor and a not-fit Higuain. Plus, let's be honest, you cannot call Juve a big club at this moment, specially, compared to Real Madrid.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:howler:

I could feel his eyes glaring into mine...that was our first real moment.

Shit got real.
Shit has been real since he left us for Dharma.

look at it this way, goalkeepers like buffon are a rare comodity, there will come a day when buffon will have to be replaced, and handanovic has been one of the best gks in serie A for the last couple of years.
There will be a day when he will have to be replaced, right. You know, he is not immortal, like any other player in the world. The thing is, I'll leave it for him to decide when that day will arrive though.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
WOW

Best player in serie a right now.
I remember him scoring that kind of goals for us in first 4-5 months of his Juve career, damn he looked like a strong goalscorer back then... Agh, he is not a bad player at all, key player for teams like Parma, Chievo and Palermo, but no doubt a player with not enough quality to start for a top club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)