Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (124 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
As much as i like Amauri, I like Trezie much more, He is a pure goalmachine,Amauri has still to prove himself in the Juve jersey. I hope Amauri can be as productive as Trezie was and still is. Keep scoring for us Amauri but you can never take Trezie's place imo.Hope they both end scoring 20+goals each.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
As much as i like Amauri, I like Trezie much more, He is a pure goalmachine,Amauri has still to prove himself in the Juve jersey. I hope Amauri can be as productive as Trezie was and still is. Keep scoring for us Amauri but you can never take Trezie's place imo.Hope they both end scoring 20+goals each.
My friend i dont mean to be rude or anything but you avatar is sending the wrong vibrations man!!! Trezeguet and Henry, kissing and hugging??.......:confused:

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Tupac 'Amaru' III is one heck of a player. He was superb in a medioker palermo. Now hes a super trooper in the black and white. Its only the old fashioned who asks questions bout his skills. He does the unexpecteted, works for the defense and score goals. Amaru will also be an important brick 'in the wall' when we come to the last stages of CL. In europe Amaru is an unknown player.:spliff:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)