Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (33 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
even zalajeta is laughin, you big inconsistent neanderthal. How the fuck can you fake an injury because the crowd was booing your ass after losing a ball, just after the replay which showed that the defender hit the ball not your leg.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
always been against this player since the day we signed him.. anyway we need a good striker soon, we will struggle alot with this fucker.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys are useless fans, you are the same fans who hated Melo. I hope Amauri makes u eat your words.
We are the same fans? lol...you are the same guy that called me an assface :howler:

I hope Amauri scores more than Chiellini, that's what I hope.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Come on man, have some faith in this guy. He needs it, even though he doesn't know we exist. I really want to see some games of him, where he isn't injured in the next game. What I mean is, let this guy play some matches without being injured. If he still sucks after a half season, send his ass to Germany.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
World class? Why are you even discussing this status? Step down a pitch or two and then we can discuss. Nevertheless he's a beast.
The reason why I dropped this term because some of our fans have/had high expectations for him, and asking for too much out of an ordinary striker. I agree he is a beast, works really hard, but working hard isn't enough.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Come on man, have some faith in this guy. He needs it, even though he doesn't know we exist. I really want to see some games of him, where he isn't injured in the next game. What I mean is, let this guy play some matches without being injured. If he still sucks after a half season, send his ass to Germany.

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)