Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (18 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This player is a beast, he has all that it takes to be a great striker, but i swear people, i cant understand why he cant find his form. We can all bash Amauri, but the fact is that the atributes that he has make him a world class striker. But im afraid it all ends there. He is only a great striker on paper. But why he underachieves so much in Juve is beyond me. Im serious. He is a monster. Did he come to Juve in bad time, do the injuries have something to do with that?? I dont know....

Jun 13, 2007
This player is a beast, he has all that it takes to be a great striker, but i swear people, i cant understand why he cant find his form. We can all bash Amauri, but the fact is that the atributes that he has make him a world class striker. But im afraid it all ends there. He is only a great striker on paper. But why he underachieves so much in Juve is beyond me. Im serious. He is a monster. Did he come to Juve in bad time, do the injuries have something to do with that?? I dont know....
Watch out. Some people are going to lose their nuts when they read this. But you're right and I always used to say this and it was what I meant when I used to say this guy has a lot of potential. He has everything a world class striker should have. He has power, athleticism, he fights for the ball, he can finish, and he has a great header.

I just cannot, for the life of me, understand why he isn't doing so much better.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:tup: :tup: FORZA AMAURI!

Those people who critize him and call him Janet can suck themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)