Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (51 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This player is a beast, he has all that it takes to be a great striker, but i swear people, i cant understand why he cant find his form. We can all bash Amauri, but the fact is that the atributes that he has make him a world class striker. But im afraid it all ends there. He is only a great striker on paper. But why he underachieves so much in Juve is beyond me. Im serious. He is a monster. Did he come to Juve in bad time, do the injuries have something to do with that?? I dont know....
I fuckin agree with you. +REP

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
This player is a beast, he has all that it takes to be a great striker, but i swear people, i cant understand why he cant find his form. We can all bash Amauri, but the fact is that the atributes that he has make him a world class striker. But im afraid it all ends there. He is only a great striker on paper. But why he underachieves so much in Juve is beyond me. Im serious. He is a monster. Did he come to Juve in bad time, do the injuries have something to do with that?? I dont know....
His off the ball movement is pure garbage. The only way he can get a scoring opportunity is if someone crosses the ball straight into his head

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
trueeeeeeeeee....
when he brings the ball forward its like he opens another room for other players cos he pulls out the opposition defenders due to his physical effort, but unfortunately most of the time he cant take advantage of that situation and yes he is not the best finisher, but that doesnt mean he's not dangerous. forza mighty mighty amore!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I fucking hate how he falls to the ground so easily, waits for the ref to award a freekick, and it almost always never comes...and then he just stands there arguing with the ref or sulking. He's got to stay on his feet more, and try keep a play moving. Fucking frustrating player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)