Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Amauri started postively, and got into some really good positions, and even managed to get two headers goalwards, which he hasn't done recently.
Despite what many people say, i'd start Amauri over any of our strikers
they were anything but goalwards..his first header shouldve been much much better

but whats the point of being a striker when u cant even be a threat with ur feet

im more curious bout whens the last time he had a shot on goal with his feet than whens the last time he scored

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even though he is doing poorly he hasn't been fit since the EL qualifiers, he rarely seems to be in fact.

At his age I'd be surprised if both he and Iaquinta aren't sold next summer. As it is we need them.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Amauri started postively, and got into some really good positions, and even managed to get two headers goalwards, which he hasn't done recently.
Despite what many people say, i'd start Amauri over any of our strikers
sorry, won't agree to that.

Iaquinta was horrendous, but he does know the route to goal.

Amauri's just a waste of space.
Amauri is much better than Iaquinta. At least one of them should part ways with us in January though. Preferably both, but that is unlikely.
Both are crap,sell them all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've decided that from now until he actually scores a goal, I am going to call him "Janet". Because he may as well be named that with the way he's been playing for us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with Swag...Janet sucks. No pun.

Divorce, kick her crap forvet ass to the curb and bring in a real looker. Dzeko is the mistress waiting for her chance to strike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)