Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (129 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All his chances came from crosses with the exception of maybe one. All the crosses were scorable with someone with talent.

Where are the ones that defended him saying that he needed "decent" crosses? Not much to say now do they?

:andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Nobody said we loved this guy and wanted him to stay, most of us said that sacrificing Diego for Dzeko is ridiculous, not that we don't want the guy. Of course, you're blinded by the bastard and think he'll score on his own, so it's ok to sell Diego, which is about as retarded an idea can get.

Without Diego we have an aging Del Piero and fucking Iaquinta, our team would have 0 creativity and Dzeko would have a horrible season precisely due to this reason.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Amauri created at least 2 chances on his own for his partners upfront with his hard work, also, the only decent chance he missed was due to him hustling down the ball not because someone put in a great cross that he screwed up. He had a decent game, should've scored but I think he would've if there had been another 45, he was a nightmare for Milan defenders.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its hard work and no end product. He gets the service you all claim he needs and fired nothing but blanks again. We desperately need a striker that doesn't need as many chances.

He may have been a nightmare for milan defenders but he wasn't any better in front of goal.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not really amauri's fault there tbh. if anything yesterday's game showed we need more midfilders with a habit of enetring the box and scoring goals.

after all the single striker can't score all the goals. neither will mighty Dzeko once he starts flopping here because teams realize that if you mark him with 2 players you got him under control.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So I just watched the TIM match vs Milan and this guy is probably the worst striker to wear this jersey. Honestly...How many FUCKING chances does he need to score a goal?

:lol: @ all those who praised him after his first 2 goals as a great striker...you fools.
you re the only fool really, you are as blind as a bat when it comes to this game, a change of venue might be due i suggest jai alai

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
All his chances came from crosses with the exception of maybe one. All the crosses were scorable with someone with talent.

Where are the ones that defended him saying that he needed "decent" crosses? Not much to say now do they?

:andyandbarcelona:
Do you honestly expect strikers to score from every chance? Even your guy Dzeko would've missed some of these chances nodoubt. I never was a fan of amauri but the guy is a decent striker.

Last thing we need right now is an expensive striker......

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Hustini is very true,what is the use of a hardworking ST if he doesn't score ?

Those Amauri fans should know that the ST's main function is to score,they also should remember a ST like Trezeguet who is not at all a hardworking BUT a true killer in front of goal,we need a ST like him.

As for milan's match,i would say there was a clear one-on-one chance for Amauri infront of goal but as usuall he missed it in a silly way.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When you try to compare Trezeguet and Amauri, you really look foolish. You look pretty much retarded to be honest. Of course the one is better than the other... you're wasting your own and everyone's time. Nobody is arguing differently.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
When you try to compare Trezeguet and Amauri, you really look foolish. You look pretty much retarded to be honest. Of course the one is better than the other... you're wasting your own and everyone's time. Nobody is arguing differently.
Sure Amauri is not Trezeguet,in a better way Amauri is not even a FW.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did you guys know that Hustini actually paid for Amauri's wages? He bought a jersey and the exact same money was directly deposited into Amauri's account.

It was awesome, I loved seeing that financial transaction, and hopefully more people will buy jerseys to support Amauri's meager salary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)