Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (127 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
try absinthe
QUOTE]

I got bang into the Green Fairy routine last year...Just a month or three, which proved long enough to cost me my relationship with an english harlot, almost my job, and 2/3rd of my liver. Interesting liquor. And whilst drunk with a dash of hot water, with the sugar on spoon, burned into the mix, is a pleasant concoction...it comes nowhere near the potency of straight absinthe, mixed with a double vodk and coke. the flavours and sugar and alcohol, marry so perfectly. I liked nothing better, last year, during this traumatic period of self destruction, than donning top hat and blazer, waltzing into a bar, slammin my ting fist in the counter and demanding 'one fuckacino, at the double, barman', to the bar lady...nobody laughed, but me. I can still see my ex harlot, from the corner of my eye, observing such showmanship on my part, with barely feigned contempt and digust...I should have scalped that bitch when I had the chance.

forza amauri!
Absinthe is great stuff

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
cant do much worse than he did last season. but del neri knows how to get the best out of him and i reckon he can be useful, but not a starter. The needs to decide which striker to keep out of the 3, trez, IQ and him. if it is him, sell the other two and buy dzeko already. keep DP, Diego and giovinco and we have enough support their for them.
I'd be not just content, but damn excited, if we set our stall out to play a 4-4-1-1. Keep Giovinco, who could challenge DP and Diego for the support striker role, as well as offering another option the left wing. Keep Trez, as our main striker, sell Iaquinta and Amauri, bring in Dzeko...Gives us that desired two decent players fighting for each position situation we have been so far from for a few seasons now.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Two for each position wasn't enough last season for this injury forsaken team :sergio:

I still hope to see the 1st season Amauri beast of a striker we've all seen in the past. If not, offload in January...(as easy as that sounds)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Last year I didn't manage to show how much I am worth and now I want to make everyone see. In particular those who don't believe that I am a player worthy of Juventus,”

When asked to give a ballpark figure as to how many goals he can score next season, Amauri smiled and said: “I don't know. Many people ask me that: 20 as a minimum.

The former Chievo player also gave an insight into his relationship with Juventus' new Coach Gigi Del Neri.

“He brought me to Serie A in 2003. I have seen him pumped up as is normal when you come to a team like Juve.

“We all can't wait to show our enthusiasm on the pitch.”

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I got bang into the Green Fairy routine last year...Just a month or three, which proved long enough to cost me my relationship with an english harlot, almost my job, and 2/3rd of my liver. Interesting liquor. And whilst drunk with a dash of hot water, with the sugar on spoon, burned into the mix, is a pleasant concoction...it comes nowhere near the potency of straight absinthe, mixed with a double vodk and coke. the flavours and sugar and alcohol, marry so perfectly. I liked nothing better, last year, during this traumatic period of self destruction, than donning top hat and blazer, waltzing into a bar, slammin my tiny fist on the counter and demanding 'one fuckacino, at the double, barman', to the bar lady...nobody laughed, but me. I can still see my ex harlot, from the corner of my eye, observing such showmanship on my part, with barely feigned contempt and digust...I should have scalped that bitch when I had the chance.

forza amauri!
:lol: good man

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Last year I didn't manage to show how much I am worth and now I want to make everyone see. In particular those who don't believe that I am a player worthy of Juventus,”

When asked to give a ballpark figure as to how many goals he can score next season, Amauri smiled and said: “I don't know. Many people ask me that: 20 as a minimum.

The former Chievo player also gave an insight into his relationship with Juventus' new Coach Gigi Del Neri.

“He brought me to Serie A in 2003. I have seen him pumped up as is normal when you come to a team like Juve.

he'll score 2

Dec 10, 2006
I'd be not just content, but damn excited, if we set our stall out to play a 4-4-1-1. Keep Giovinco, who could challenge DP and Diego for the support striker role, as well as offering another option the left wing. Keep Trez, as our main striker, sell Iaquinta and Amauri, bring in Dzeko...Gives us that desired two decent players fighting for each position situation we have been so far from for a few seasons now.
Totally agreed... :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

:tup:

Good words. He seems determined to improve and work hard, and that's all we can ask if he will stay on with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)