Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (69 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
he seems to do well in friendlies, especially against shit opposition...a shame he has mentally died during the last season and a half. he is very obviously a player who is mentally fragile, at the best of times, and when the chips are down, he is useless...absolutely useless. cant pass. cant dribble. cant shoot. cant run. i almost felt sorry for him, at times this last season, but then again...that weak minded goon is getting paid HUGE $$$$$$$. Lack of professionalism. Lack of the mental strength which is needed for ANY player who wants to play for a top club.

Perhaps he could ba made happy in a 4-4-2, then score 10-15 tap-ins and headers if he starts every game...but i would majorly prefer to keep Iaquinta, if it was a choice between the two, because Iaquinta's attitude is top notch. Better to have a man capable of similar goalscoring exploits, whose head rarely drops, than a long haired jesus impersonator, moping around the field wanting nothing more than a hug from mama...to make all the pain go away.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...take amauri down he's a clown....98 bottles of beer on the wall....

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Amauri staying at Juventus[/FONT]
Friday 18 June, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Misfiring Juventus striker Amauri will probably remain at the club over the summer, his agent has predicted.

Amauri’s future in Turin has been cast in doubt after a couple of problematic campaigns in front of goal.

Despite making a cracking start to his Juve career following his move from Palermo in 2008, Amauri has gone on to score just 17 goals in 62 League games, 21 in 84 overall.

As a result, he has been linked with a move away given the revolution currently taking place with the Italian giants.

However, agent Ernesto Bronzetti doesn’t believe that his client will be wearing a different shirt next season.

“I don’t think that he will leave Juventus,” he is quoted as saying. “New boss Gigi Del Neri knows him and believes in him.

“Anyway, the player is happy in Turin and wants to stay.”
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)