Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (73 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Amauri description on Juve website:

"Physical strength and Brazilian legs, possesses a devastating header and impossible to Mark on a one on one level, Amauri is one of the most complete international attackers. Very few are capable of completing the forward line like the Brazilian who is capable of holding on to the ball thanks to his excellent technical skills, making the team advance and be on time for goal scoring."
:rofl:

that's a good one!

Buy on AliExpress.com

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
quagmire and toni :sergio:
italians have only themselves to blame. they ruined their league, which was the best in the world, of course it is going to affect the national team, too. italy has always been the nation in europe that produced the most stars. Think just of the 90s and early 2000s - Peruzzi, Pagliuca, Toldo and Buffon, Maldini, Costacurta, Cannavaro, Nesta, Ferrara, Zambrotta, Albertini, Donadoni, Gattuso, Pirlo, Di Livio, Baggio, Vialli, Vieri, Inzaghi, Zola, Del Piero, Totti, not to mention all those before them. Now the only young world class player is chiellini.

Jul 2, 2006

"Physical strength and Brazilian legs, possesses a devastating header and impossible to Mark on a one on one level, Amauri is one of the most complete international attackers. Very few are capable of completing the forward line like the Brazilian who is capable of holding on to the ball thanks to his excellent technical skills, making the team advance and be on time for goal scoring."
delusional, pathetic, miserable.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

forgot the funniest one :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
There is Totti...but he has already been ruled out of the running by Lippi, if I rightly recall???

Its a crying fucking shame that cassano has not been given a shot, because the last two seasons he has been in the headlines for the Right reasons, more focused, more happy, more potent.

I don't understand it either, mate...we have a fantasista in his prime, yet he remains exiled. Is it Lippi's aim to avoid any chance of causing unrest in the squad??? If so, that concern works both ways...as the inclusion of Cassano, would actually raise the spirits of some of the squad, not all, but some, as having a player capable of such magic, is like adding a special soldier to your army...

I guess we will have to hope for a spate of injuries to Gilardino, G.Rossi, Quagliarella, Di Natale, Iaquinta, Toni, Boriello....forcing the grey fox to reconsider.
Exactly mate, but even if the marked ones become injured I think Lippi would reconsider calling Matri or Acquafresca and not Cassano. Not calling him now doesn't make me feel that he would do that in some other critical moment.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
With the way we possessed the ball in the second half and how Diego and Candreva were putting in balls through midfield, I think Amauri would have gotten on the scoresheet if he was out there.

He should have done better on the two efforts he had in the first half though.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
hes not good enuf

if he were good enuf hed at least be going to the world cup especially since he can play for either italy or brazil

but he wont go cuz no one wants him bcuz hes just not good enuf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)