Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe yeah, he does, its bit funny, what Lippi said, Motta is a brazilian nontheless nationality wise, like Amauri, but he is one of those italian-southamericans, direct italian heritage. Was mentionning how he feels ethnically a close tie to his italian heritage (even if brazilian) due to his italian father (not great-great grandma, but his father), when he was starting out in Barca. Had an italian passport all his life etc.

To see him get dissmissed this easily (if its due to player quality, I get it) is bit funny, while Amauri seems to be seriously considered :D Apparently what Lippi is saying is Motta needs to pimp himself out for a whole year like a dirty ho :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The Azzurri midfield isn't exactly short of options. The front line target man role however, is. Toni is probably passed it and Gilardino thinks himself as better than he really is ...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hehe yeah, he does, its bit funny, what Lippi said, Motta is a brazilian nontheless nationality wise, like Amauri, but he is one of those italian-southamericans, direct italian heritage. Was mentionning how he feels ethnically a close tie to his italian heritage (even if brazilian) due to his italian father (not great-great grandma, but his father), when he was starting out in Barca. Had an italian passport all his life etc.

To see him get dissmissed this easily (if its due to player quality, I get it) is bit funny, while Amauri seems to be seriously considered :D Apparently what Lippi is saying is Motta needs to pimp himself out for a whole year like a dirty ho :D
It's Mourinho's fault actually. I am sure it has something to do with it. But either way FORZA LIPPI, if he keeps disappointing him, Motta will probably perform less at Inter due to psychological provocation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont want either to be called up, but its still funny stuff to differentiate them :D

Yeah being pragmatic, Amauri and a prima punta is more needed, but I would think they should first think of wether one should get mercenaries or not :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)