Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (3 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juve in pole per Amauri: Fiorentina su Piatti

09:00 del 19 febbraio

Grazie alle possibili contropartite tecniche, la Juve resta favorita su Milan e Chelsea per Amauri.
Sul talento argentino Piatti spunta la Fiorentina, mentre il centrocampista Ahumada del River Plate aspetta una chiamata dai bianconeri.
Juve in pole for Amauri: Florentine on Piatti
09:00 of February 19

Thanks to the possible technical compensations, the Juve remains favored on Milan and Chelsea for Amauri. On the heels of talentid Argentinian Piatti is Florentina , while the midfielder Ahumada of the River Plate waits a call from the bianconeri. (free transfere)

The board and RUIneri wont Amauri (28) for 25m€, and not a talent like Piatti for 4,5m€...Jesus Christ...We don't need any more strikers, but if we do u can get "HUNTER" for 17m€ and u stil got 8m€ left...And for that kind of money u can get Pasqual or Vargas...
I mean what are those :faq1:ers thinking???? I don't get it...:inter:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Just be patient. I'm pretty sure amauri won't come to us. To me it all looks like it's nearly done for him at Milan, and now that both teams are talking business, they just want to raise his price for another million or 2... That's the way it's done. I don't think he'll end up with us. Milan NEED a striker, we don't (not that desperately).
I doubt we'll get hunterlaar aswell, but thats another story. just be patient. it's no use (yet) swearing at secco and preaching the end of the world.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just be patient. I'm pretty sure amauri won't come to us. To me it all looks like it's nearly done for him at Milan, and now that both teams are talking business, they just want to raise his price for another million or 2... That's the way it's done. I don't think he'll end up with us. Milan NEED a striker, we don't (not that desperately).
I doubt we'll get hunterlaar aswell, but thats another story. just be patient. it's no use (yet) swearing at secco and preaching the end of the world.
We don`t need attacker but we`ll end up with someone.As you said,there`s a high possibility for Amauri to sign for Milan.But still we`ll buy someone.If not him then Huntelaar,Elmander or Gilardino probably.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
U say be patient, but look at our current transfer policy... There is not much going for ya...And don't get me startet on Lampard...18m£ for Amauri (+Palladino or De Ceglie) and 10m£ for Lamard (yea he will fit much better in to squad than Diego - stupido RUIneri - what is he planing for Giovinco, who is creative player)...He is going for 4-4-2 formation, if he is incharge next season...:inter:
Let me tell u something it's time to panic...:agree:

We don`t need attacker but we`ll end up with someone.As you said,there`s a high possibility for Amauri to sign for Milan.But still we`ll buy someone.If not him then Huntelaar,Elmander or Gilardino probably.
:seven: Good one...

Dec 6, 2007
Gilardino...doesn't know how to play with Milan....He best years where at parma why? because parma always gave the ball to him on the front line to always score..Gilardino is kinda like Trez with the option that he can score in the box area with ppl feeding him the ball but with no creativity he is a ghost like Trez is for us when he is not involved

And plus Gilardino and Inzaghi are optionly the same style......Thats why milan's attacker have never gotten that rythme to play together...They both play in the box and never out always that post striker...Thats where milan have problems since SHEV left....

If Juve do buy him...which i am saying that of Secco's abilty to go crazy in the summer...I could kinda see Gilardino in a juve shirt becuase he can play like a Trez off the Bench...

Him and DP could make a good pair...DP plays and dishes the ball with Gilardino infront of the goal to one time it....I have seen him play his moves resemble Trez a litte...He is good in the air can volley the ball and has a decent header......

I wouldn't mind him as sub role but would he accept it....any ways he is a Juventus Fan as well :juve1:

If he can go back to form like he played in Parma and score 20+ goals like he did at parma then i won't mind having him...

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
I think that the first thing we need to accomplish is a new coach. Granted, we're in 3rd place now, but footballingwise we have yet to see sparkling and breathtaking games. Ranieri still favours Molinaro and Nocerino while even Andrea Boccelli can see that they are the 2 greatest weaknesses in the squad. Ranieri writes off players even before they even come to Juve (VDV). He also lacks guts and just doesn't have what it takes to bring this Juve to the highest level. Paired with Secco and Gigli, you have a trio of nincompoops that cannot make solid decisions or negotiate good transfers, let alone bring Juve to the top level. I think a change is needed in boardrooms and on the bench before we can even build a new squad. All in my honest opinion of course...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve in pole for Amauri: Florentine on Piatti
09:00 of February 19

Thanks to the possible technical compensations, the Juve remains favored on Milan and Chelsea for Amauri. On the heels of talentid Argentinian Piatti is Florentina , while the midfielder Ahumada of the River Plate waits a call from the bianconeri. (free transfere)

The board and RUIneri wont Amauri (28) for 25m€, and not a talent like Piatti for 4,5m€...Jesus Christ...We don't need any more strikers, but if we do u can get "HUNTER" for 17m€ and u stil got 8m€ left...And for that kind of money u can get Pasqual or Vargas...
I would like to see Hunter in our lines,not Amauri.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
we dont need to reinforce our attack
priorities are the defence and midfield
our defence is poor in quality and numbers and our midfield is not great
need a creative player, i.e diego or RVD and some1 to replace neddy

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
we dont need to reinforce our attack
priorities are the defence and midfield
our defence is poor in quality and numbers and our midfield is not great
need a creative player, i.e diego or RVD and some1 to replace neddy
Neddy is not so creative, but he is a fighter (heart), our best creative players are Camo and Alex...
How can we bring some one like VdV or Diego, if stupido coach RUIneri is writeing them off, and likes Amauri, Lampard (where's his creativedy) or buys Sissoko???
He must go and the board to...

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
Gilardino...doesn't know how to play with Milan....He best years where at parma why? because parma always gave the ball to him on the front line to always score..Gilardino is kinda like Trez with the option that he can score in the box area with ppl feeding him the ball but with no creativity he is a ghost like Trez is for us when he is not involved

And plus Gilardino and Inzaghi are optionly the same style......Thats why milan's attacker have never gotten that rythme to play together...They both play in the box and never out always that post striker...Thats where milan have problems since SHEV left....

If Juve do buy him...which i am saying that of Secco's abilty to go crazy in the summer...I could kinda see Gilardino in a juve shirt becuase he can play like a Trez off the Bench...

Him and DP could make a good pair...DP plays and dishes the ball with Gilardino infront of the goal to one time it....I have seen him play his moves resemble Trez a litte...He is good in the air can volley the ball and has a decent header......

I wouldn't mind him as sub role but would he accept it....any ways he is a Juventus Fan as well :juve1:

If he can go back to form like he played in Parma and score 20+ goals like he did at parma then i won't mind having him...
i echo the same sentiments as you.
but for now, he's a luxury.
defence and midfield require immediate action.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Neddy is not so creative
You joking right?
Because in half of our games Neddy was our only creative element in the game:pimp:
but soon or later we need to replace him and this should be one of our priorities...

Along with Giovinco,Marchisio,De Ceglie and Mellberg we need to bring 2-3 world class player and 2 starters at least, we should set our priorities according to the places we lack the most and i agree that certainly forwards are not our weak point, we are kind of stacked up there, whilst there are other areas we dont even have a decent starter, LB

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You joking right?
Because in half of our games Neddy was our only creative element in the game:pimp:
but soon or later we need to replace him and this should be one of our priorities...

Along with Giovinco,Marchisio,De Ceglie and Mellberg we need to bring 2-3 world class player and 2 starters at least, we should set our priorities according to the places we lack the most and i agree that certainly forwards are not our weak point, we are kind of stacked up there, whilst there are other areas we dont even have a decent starter, LB
:agree: good post....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
You joking right?

Cron,do you really expect that we'll bring back Giovinco,Marchisio and De Ceglie back????

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I hope so and there are real chances to get em all back,
since i suspect our managers dont want to invest that much, but they do want to make some great changes.
Gigli said many times they will return and we will need a lot of back ups, since next year we are playing in serie A, cup and Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)