Alvaro Morata (13 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
15 already? Surely he stops scoring now.
:agree:

I love Morty but this is his MO to a tee. 3-5 months of great form and then fall a cliff into a complete mess of a player.

Under Allegri 1.0 it was always invisible for the first half of the season and then absolutely kill it for the last 3-4 months.

This season for Atletico is reminiscent of his Pirlo season. He has 12 goals - 3 assists in 1075 minutes this year. That season under Pirlo he had 10 goals - 7 assists in the first 1125 minutes of the season (end of group stage) before turning to rubbish for the following several months and being a major part of us going out in CL Rof16

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree:

I love Morty but this is his MO to a tee. 3-5 months of great form and then fall a cliff into a complete mess of a player.

Under Allegri 1.0 it was always invisible for the first half of the season and then absolutely kill it for the last 3-4 months.

This season for Atletico is reminiscent of his Pirlo season. He has 12 goals - 3 assists in 1075 minutes this year. That season under Pirlo he had 10 goals - 7 assists in the first 1125 minutes of the season (end of group stage) before turning to rubbish for the following several months and being a major part of us going out in CL Rof16

Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't feel confident having Morata as the sole striker in a world class team. But as a rotation player he is such a great option to have.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he is very likeable when he is on form, then he hits another half year totally out of form and everyone hates him. Unless he grew up much, he is liability when it comes to your leading striker. He has it all to be WC, but few months of good form still not prove this, give him at least one full season if he shows that consistency then we can talk, but still one season is not that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)