Alvaro Morata (29 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s no surprise that we will try to the last minute for Morata, it’s well known that both Juve and even more so Allegri appreciates him, however so far it’s clear that Atletico don’t want to give any discounts despite the player’s preference also clearly being towards coming back here but i’d like to believe that maybe we are playing a wait game and gambling on them not getting any better offers and Morata declining other destinations which could then perhaps force Atletico’s hand to let him go for cheaper if it gets close to deadline day and they still stuck with him without a role in their plans.

Personally i wouldn’t mind him back if the numbers are right, his versatility and pace will surely come in handy and frankly at this moment it doesn’t look like we are linked to any better alternatives anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I guess he can be deployed on the left and also act as an understudy to Vlahovic, but it should be a two-year loan for 20 million - we still need another winger (Zaniolo) as Di Maria and Cuads are probably only here for another year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)