Alvaro Morata (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
⚪️⚫️ #Juventus have a PLAN to sign #Morata in the summer: 15M + bonus. #FCBarcelona are still interested. In Jan, #Atleti wanted 35M, but the contract of Morata ends in 2023 and this summer could be the last opportunity to monetize.

[@TuttoMercatoWeb - Giacomo Iacobellis]
Love it. Wait them out like we did Vlahovic and Locatelli, get the players for cheaper :tup:

Fuck tici

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I still don’t get why some want us to use the option or bargain a new deal on him. Very likeable humble guy, but also as soft as it gets

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
More touches or flops to the floor against Villareal? I know things can get bland with Max, and players get asked to perform different tasks, like when Morata was defending like a left back. This being said, I’m confident in stating that this is one horrific player for this club. He is speedy, technical of the ball and a hard working player, but a center forward who converts so few chances is useless. He doesn’t take on opponents, doesn’t win battles, doesn’t create a whole lot for others, but he does get good looks at net, but squanders those chances with alarming frequency.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yesterday was one of his worst performances in a Juve shirt.

He’s a CF that has started close to every game we have played this season and he’s only contributed 8 goals and 6 assists. He just offers nothing at all. I’d now rather see Kaio Jorge take his place for a few games, even the most average of attackers would have a better output than him.

As for talk of making him permanent- he’ll be 30 next year, he’s clearly in the decline. Whatever we would end up paying for him in salary and free there are significantly more strikers out there who are better value and similar quality to him. I’d rather Origi on a free than pay for Morata

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"As I mentioned weeks ago, #Juve will negotiate with #AtleticoMadrid to buy #Morata at a much lower price than the agreed 35mln. A scarse 20mln could be the right price."

[Franco Leonetti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)