Alvaro Morata (20 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
To think that there were people prefering Kean over Morata. :lol:
Im one of those. Watching Moratas stinker after stinker gave me the impression that Kean would be ready for a start. Boy was i wrong. One of the most anonymous display i have seen in a while and that is saying something with Rabiot playing pretty much every week.

And Alvaro? fantastic sub appereance from him, really inspiring and crucial to us winning today.

Question remains if he can do this consistently. I dont know what the hell is wrong with him, but get him a sport psycologist or something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He hasn't looked like le sulk this season (like he usually does when he goes through a lean period). So I'm hoping it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring again to finish with 15-20 goals for the season. The difference between him and Kean is that he's not a one dimensional player and he's a lot more involved in both build up and presses the opposition when we don't have the ball.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont envy any of our forwards having to play in this team. I expected more from morata when returning to us, but I'm not surprised he has been inconsistent as he has been throughout his career.

Clearly morata and kean are not the right choice for the CF role allegri needs/wants..hence rumours of vlahovic and scammaca. However with injuries to chiesa, and possibly a continuation of poor performances from kulu, both may be able to support other roles in that final third to help plug gaps moving forward.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This match and Cagliari one when Morata excel wider should make us think to play him wider. Put Kaio Jorge / Dybala in the center with Chiesa/Kulu and Morata/Soule wider

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Been very good in wide areas in the past couple of games.

He makes the goal today and puts in a perfect cross. Same with against Roma.

He shouldn't be the guy we rely on for goals, playing off a decent CF would suit him better. Shame we don't have one.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Apologies for ever saying a bad word against him. Neither he or Kean have an ounce of service. I honestly cannot remember the last time our striker had a 1-1 with the opposing GK from a pass.

Morata did vs Napoli and Milan earlier in the season but both times did everything himself.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent game but too often this season he has been 18 yards out, in a central position and plenty of space to get a shot in and he chooses to pass. He needs to get the mindset to shoot more.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)