Alvaro Morata (9 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Morata created at least 5 opportunities for goal. Scoring is a bonus in his game.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
We play 4-2-3-1 and have him up there to score goals. But only think Morata should be a regista in their box :lol2: His finishing is horrible and he should pack his bags and go back to his previous clubs where he sucked ass.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We created so much more with him on the field. It is not only his responsibility to score. Other players missed sitters too.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He should show the manager more respect. Allegri has shown good faith in him starting him every week despite his terrible form.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't dislike Morata as a person seems like a nice guy but he has zero balls.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He should show the manager more respect. Allegri has shown good faith in him starting him every week despite his terrible form.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't dislike Morata as a person seems like a nice guy but he has zero balls.
I love when he tries to act tough, like today when he was chirping at that one guy. If that guy chose to engage, Morata would’ve immediately shit his pants

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When he is out of form and loses his head so easily it rarely goes well.

I'm not sure whether Kean was already coming on or whether Allegri made a last minute call after he got his yellow. But it was the right move as he seemed to have lost his cool.

Not a fan of the public incident with Allegri.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s such a frustrating player. He was good today apart from his finishing. But that’s the most frustrating thing, he’s a striker, finishing is the most important thing.

I didn’t like how he but back at Allegri, he was rightly taken off for losing his head, he should have shut up and left the field

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)