Alvaro Morata (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The Verona game was honestly one of the worst Striker performance i have ever seen in my life.
I love Alvaro, but he just seems to be done. Please replace asap.

Heck, Matri was so much better
Verona game wasnt as bad as Sass game for me, in the Sass game he barely had the ball, but he ruined everything he got, thats was unacceptable. In Verona he at least created something, for example the Dybala chance.
He is not that bad as last game suggests, but we cant afford to have such unreliable player in our squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe I'm roasting him too much, but even this Berna chance, u see McKennie and Chiesa complaining they didn't get the pass, while Morata just keeps his head down

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I hope management is smart enough to walk away from this disaster of a "forward" at end of the campaign. Not enough goals from this guy, will costs us too much, and is already out of his prime. Not that his prime was ever anything spectacular.

Lot of clutch goals for us, especially last CL. Thank you for your service, goodbye.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really frustrating at times but he keeps coming back and getting himself in scoring positions. I much prefer that to strikers that disappear when things don't go their way.

He is a confidence player so hopefully the goal will do him good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)