Alvaro Morata (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Love this guy, I don't care if we're getting Vlahovic or Haaland, he needs to stay. He is so versatile and will always find a way to be useful during a game, whether its through creating, dropping down to distribute ball, being a target or tracking back on defense. Same can't be said about other players. He will never be a problem.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Love this guy, I don't care if we're getting Vlahovic or Haaland, he needs to stay. He is so versatile and will always find a way to be useful during a game, whether its through creating, dropping down to distribute ball, being a target or tracking back on defense. Same can't be said about other players. He will never be a problem.
at Chelsea he was quite the problem, to the point they decided to loan Higuain. once Morata hits his moody patch he becomes quite useless.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
at Chelsea he was quite the problem, to the point they decided to loan Higuain. once Morata hits his moody patch he becomes quite useless.
Big EPL clubs buy players for fun because its expected. Silly season is business over there. I don't trust their judgement of players. This is the same team that have had Lukaku, Abraham, Giroud, Salah, De Bruyne, Cuadrado and Werner last few years and though none of them were good enough.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Invented a new meaning for the phrase I dont give a fuck. My God, how about at least walking instead of standing around. He was out of position the entire time, did not win any duels and then Loca sends him a beautiful pass over the top and he shits himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)