Alvaro Morata (73 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The pace on that ball after rebounding off the post made it very difficult to strike the ball cleanly, but I guess all the haters wanted to blame him for something after having a good game and scoring.
It's hard to understand this if you never played football. Some people think that players are like robots.
The ball comes to you and it's automatic, but the speed, direction and the spin of the ball must always be taken into account.
As a Sunday league footballer I would have probably missed that ball entirely, at that speed.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Spain were awful and try to pass the ball into the net, at times both teams were planted in the box pinballing the ball around. You need to play direct to him and early, Spain get the ball up the pitch but because they tiki taka all that way Poland players were always present. They took Morata off and it looked like they were playing possession and defending a 1-0 lead. It's a major tactical failure, not trying Thiago or Adama, not taking Ramos either.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Certain players are just not meant to be the main guy they need someone like Ronaldo beside them to take pressure off them and who are mentally strong.

He has been shocking for spain.
Yeah. I thought he wasn’t so bad last game, but now he’s even missing penalties. Falling apart :lol2:

Curious to see how he does under Max again. Hopefully rediscovers his previous form under Max as a clutch as heck player in the big matches for us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love Morata I really do. We all do. But if we buy him outright we are idiots.
Same deal. If we had got him last summer for like 30-40m total, that would have been a great deal. But paying 55mil for him would be ridiculous. He’s too old and too inconsistent for that.

That said, after the two loans for 20m, if Atletico negotiates with us and knocks 20m off the remaining price, wouldn’t mind paying another ~15 m to keep him here as rotation/super sub for someone like Haaland/whatever top young striker we go for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 66)