Alvaro Morata (29 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy is the least of our problems. I’d be more than happy if we decide to extend his loan and keep him for another season. €10m is fuck all in the grand scheme of things. And Alvaro has had a very good season anyway, has certainly struggled a bit since coming down with that virus, but 17 goals and 12 assists in this dysfunctional team is not a bad return so far at all.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This guy is the least of our problems. I’d be more than happy if we decide to extend his loan and keep him for another season. €10m is fuck all in the grand scheme of things. And Alvaro has had a very good season anyway, has certainly struggled a bit since coming down with that virus, but 17 goals and 12 assists in this dysfunctional team is not a bad return so far at all.
This is true, but I dont like Morata keep the ball. His main attribute is running for through pass and his decision making after recieve the ball when he shoot or pass for his teammates

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Like to add that comparing icardi and morata seems strange....very different players. It all depends on what we need or what pirlo or a decent manager is wanting in his team.

Again.. 10m loan for another season seems crazy not to do.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

It’s a great return considering it’s come in under 2500 minutes on the pitch. He’s one of the few players in the team who has outperformed his wages.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why would Atletico agree though? I think it's painfully clear we don't intend to buy him for 35m a year later, so they're better off finding him a buyer this summer while he has 1 more year of his prime left in him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ronaldo is his problem. He is afraid to do anything with him on the pitch, but pass to Ronaldo. I was surprised he dared to shoot that rebound
I feel like this is his best season of his career and it's with Ronaldo.

The problem with Morata has always been himself. Some games he's a bulldozer and sometimes he's on the floor crying.

Either way, he's not been the problem for us this season.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why would Atletico agree though? I think it's painfully clear we don't intend to buy him for 35m a year later, so they're better off finding him a buyer this summer while he has 1 more year of his prime left in him.
They can't find a buyer because we can extend the loan for another season whenever we want. No team is going to negotiate with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)