Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hes not a bad player, hes got technical qualities and can be useful if used properly. But hes not a league CF, especially not in Italy.

Its similar with what Mou said here (6:00) about Martial. He cant play with his back to the goal, hes weak, he falls quickly and he doesent put in the effort. Morata is good when you put him in the position to out run the CBs, whether thats with or without the ball. But when he has no space hes useless. And that happens in most of our league games. I like the guy but he shouldnt be our starting CF

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m a fan of his, but he has to show signs of life before the end of the season, and be a part of helping us get top 4 or the loan shouldn’t be renewed. Simple as that. He’s been awful since the Porto match. Contributed close to nothing.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Morata really did somehow manage to have a great football carrer, no doubt about that, but he was always a second string. If he wasnt such a pussy on the field and didnt fall and complain on every single oposition contact, he woukd have been 10 times better. I swear, when i watch Morata or Dybala i get the feeling that they are the only two forwards who get fouled by oposition defenders and its always painful and threatining the way they act out.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
lol
just googled champions league top scorers 2020/21

2020/21 UEFA Champions League top scorers
  • 10 Erling Haaland (Dortmund)
  • 8 Kylian Mbappé (Paris)
  • 6 Álvaro Morata (Juventus)
  • 6 Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
  • 6 Neymar (Paris)
  • 6 Olivier Giroud (Chelsea)
  • 6 Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)