Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He’s a good player but the problem is that on his bad days he looks really bad sometimes, which gives people a false impression of him.

His goal involvement rate this season has been excellent for the most part
Speaking in general but id rather the goals scored came when we need it than when We don't.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Speaking in general but id rather the goals scored came when we need it than when We don't.
We needed the goal he scored today, n’est-ce pas? We won 3-1, he scored the second goal. Same with the goals against Lazio that won us a must-win game. All his goals in group stage that led to us topping our group. Etc etc. No doubt he’s choked in some big matches this year, but his history has been fantastic in big matches for us obviously, he was our top goalscorer in 2014-15 and was our best player against Bayern the next year. Even for Atletico last year in CL KOs. He assisted the tying goal and scored the winner in extra time that sent them through and knocked out Liverpool.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We needed the goal he scored today, n’est-ce pas? We won 3-1, he scored the second goal. Same with the goals against Lazio that won us a must-win game. All his goals in group stage that led to us topping our group. Etc etc. No doubt he’s choked in some big matches this year, but his history has been fantastic in big matches for us obviously, he was our top goalscorer in 2014-15 and was our best player against Bayern the next year. Even for Atletico last year in CL KOs. He assisted the tying goal and scored the winner in extra time that sent them through and knocked out Liverpool.
I'm happy with Morty, and want us to renew his loan. Like I said, I was speaking in general, I'm just saying id rather a player that is decisive in important moments than judging solely on goal and assists tally like most fans do.

Anyway I support him 100%, just saying

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm happy with Morty, and want us to renew his loan. Like I said, I was speaking in general, I'm just saying id rather a player that is decisive in important moments than judging solely on goal and assists tally like most fans do.

Anyway I support him 100%, just saying
:tup:

Agree with you.

On Morata, I’m actually pretty unhappy with him post-Porto. I thought he gave his all in that second Porto match and his finishing just let him down. He even had a great run and finish on the long ball from Arthur but Arthur dawdled way too long and he was offside by the time the pass was made. Anyways, Shit happens and that’s the first CL knockout tie he has played for us and not been decisive. But since Porto I think he’s let his head hang and his attitude has mostly been piss poor. Hopefully the goal today gets him back on track.

I think we should renew his loan because 10 mil + 5 mil net salary is peanuts and we won’t get anyone of similar level for a transfer fee and wage that comes close, but I’d really like to see some more signs of life from him before the end of the season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’m quite sure he’ll be here with us for at the very least next season aswell, and without a doubt deservedly so, despite all the constant up’s and down’s he’s still been very important for us so far.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think he only need to do the runner upfront. Morata with the ball just watch it and it really painful to watch then we loss the ball

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)