Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can tell something has been wrong with him. One minute everything he touched turned to gold, then all of a sudden a bit of negativity comes in (evidently the illness) and the performances and confidence wane, he starts getting mopey and frustrated in games, i.e. looking like bad Morata of old. He's such a sensitive guy, he has these swings in either direction. We really can't afford this to go on much longer or the season runs away from us. I expect almost nothing from Dybala for the rest of this season, and Kulusevski is too green.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
Read somewhere that we refused to give 50 mil for Mbappe cause Marotta thought that was too much for a youngster only to pay 40 for Berna.

I died inside.
Yea I read that too :D

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with him that he has a weak character and mentality , he gives up so easy and he is very inconsistent so no thank you

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The guy is literally ill. Calma.

Everytime a player doesn't perform well cos he isn't 100%. Fans have no chill.

- - - Updated - - -

50m for a 16 yo...lol yes lets blame marotta and paratici for not taking that gamble

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So apparently he has been diagnosed with Cytomegalovirus (CMV), which is a virus he will carry for the rest of his life. It frequently causes fatigue and cold sweats. Most people who have it haven't been diagnosed.

Just another day of fantastic news.
My dad just told me this. I came here to read about it, being hopeful he was wrong when he heard it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)