Alvaro Morata (32 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
For the most part of the game Morata - Kulu looked really exciting. And it was a hard job because (obviously) Berna, Wesley and Porta don’t create much and our CMs weren’t doing it either.

Btw big win for the team that we now have 5 or 6 players who can score and assist.
Agreed, and it goes further than just with Kulu i'd say, as Allegri(i believe?) a few years back once stated and was even rather laughed at because of it, Morata is one of those unique players that can actually play efficiently and adapt in any type of attacking role and/or formation aswell as regardless of the other partners characteristics/type.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good finish and another solid performance. Love having a quick, strong and lethal finisher upfront like him. We look so much better on the break with him leading the line
:agree:

Created the winning goal too, his run and then cutback to Rafia was inch perfect. Rafia flubbed his first kick at the ball, before turning and firing it home, so not sure if it counts as an assist, but should be one regardless as Alvaro did all the work.

Jun 16, 2020
I was impressed by hem yesterday. He’s so complete; he defends, has pace, dangerous dribbling and great work rate.

Considering Kulu and he lacked some match fitness and besides that no support from our wings at all I thought that they had a great game.

Oct 23, 2011
Completely lost today. Cut off by inters players. Didnt do a single thing right and i dont think he touched the ball more than 5 times.
That's because all he got were long balls from the back. It's impossible to win the header between 2/3 defenders, let alone control a ball and build an attack. There is a reason both him and Ronaldo were invisible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)