Alvaro Morata (145 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Completely Jekyll and Hyde player STILL. One moment he's Drogba and the other moment he's Balotelli flailing backheels and almost getting sent off. I can't understand.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Morata should actually publicly apologise for tonights game, im serious. He should take it to social media and appologise to us. Balotelli was subbed out at 34th minute for a move like this when he played at City, and it was a friendly game, if im not mistaken

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I will let him off for tonight because of how good he has been so far this season. I'm sure he has already apologized to his team mates don't think it's anything to worry about as it was out of character for him he usually he is usually clinical.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He's been dumb lately. But he's always easily frustated when the team is in difficult situation.
Complaining, throwing himself to the floor, and getting stupid card.
Still love his fight with Manolas though

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
TBF to the guy he was called offside so many times that he probably was sure this situation was offside too (and I dont really know the truth here, probably would be ruled out with VAR anyway). Once he realised the ref didnt give offside he lost all his confidence - he knew he looked like a clown there, nothing to really worry about, we always knew he is weak mentally. Hopefully he keeps his head up and continue the good form, I think of him as guy who could be ruined by episode like this unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)