Alvaro Morata (103 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Player of the season so far.

Even excluding the goal, he was opening things up for us and should have had a superb assist.
even when he runs with the ball, you just know something important will happen.

remind of pirlo in hist first year. every time he touched the ball you feel something good will happen

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
LeTs PlAy DyBaLa OvEr MoRaTa

For fucks sake Pirlo, get your fucking shit sorted out next time
i don't understand the criticism tbh

Morata is clearly the better player now and had we played against better team he would surely start. But it was fucking Ferencwhatever. Do we really have to start our best (and only) pure striker that plays all the time recently to beat them?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Morata is clearly the better player now and had we played against better team he would surely start. But it was fucking Ferencwhatever. Do we really have to start our best (and only) pure striker that plays all the time recently to beat them?
Why should we rotate Morata except when he's running out of steam and there are important games ahead ? Its the CL.

Not a fan of rotating except when needed

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Totes agree. Dybala - CR7 should be more than enough against Ferencarvos.

It was the right decision to rest Morata in a game a Juve team should be winning 5-0. The problem was this isn't that team.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is becoming a real engine for the team, impressive all around and probably on track for his personal best season ever if he gets to keep this momentum going.

Again, really glad to see him cementing his starter status with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)