Alvaro Morata (12 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In some ways, I find it almost astounding that Morata has not been able to succeed (as much) anywhere else.

He has an incredible combination of technical and physical qualities. It is very rare to find a player who is tall, strong, very fast and technically gifted. Only an exceptional specimen will tick all four boxes.

If Morata is happy and in the right state of mind, he is a force of nature. His mentality is the only thing that can hold him back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Really like the understanding and link-up between Cuadrado and him,still however can’t help but wonder what it would look like with Chiesa at that RWB spot instead, probably a plethora of assists coming Morata’s and CR7’s way because obviously Cuadrado is worst or even incapable of providing key passes from there, right @DanielSz ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gotta admit I never saw this kind of form coming. Thought he would be a good 3rd choice, maybe earn that buyout clause, but not this.

Obviously, as long as he keeps similar form then there is no way to bench him. Poor Dybala gonna sit on the bench for a while I guess. Sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)