Alvaro Morata (18 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Suits better at wasting chances maybe.

Yes, Morata did great things for us in the CL but to sacrifice Dybala to bring Morata is just nonsense.
They shouldnt cost the same, I agree. But does it make sense to have all 3 of Morata, Dybala and Higs, while we also have Costa, Cuads and Berna (and Pjaca)? Imo thats unnecessary depth, when the rest of the team is built from freebies and bargains

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sacrificing Dybala for Morata? :howler:

Beppe needs to GTFO if that actually happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Alvaro suits this juventus better than Dybala.

Can play both wide offensive positions, can play deep striker.

Sell Dybala, get Morata and some massiv CM
-rep for spewing absolute nonsense.

If anyone should be making way, it's that 90 million waste of acreage in attack.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What did Dybala do in the last 20 massive games ?

He had a good one at barcelona.

What did Higuain do ? Score in most of them

When did juve had its best games against big teams ? When Dybala was out, except that barcelona game

As much as i like 4231 and trequartistas, Dybala isnt fitting in here. and we are seemingly superior with a 3 man midfield

Choise is easy. 4-3-3 / 4-3-2-1 / 4-5-1.

Dybala sucks ass in any of those. Costa is supreme in everyone. Morata can play at least one position naturally in all of those.

Its time to sell Dybala for the correct value to the spanish cuntfags that will use him to his potential, and use the money to reinvest into a stronger juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Suits better at wasting chances maybe.

Yes, Morata did great things for us in the CL but to sacrifice Dybala to bring Morata is just nonsense.
Morata was excellent as a LW mostly, sometimes RW and at his times, ST. Higuain is getting older. Morata is a great replacement for the future.

What. Play Dybala as a CF. Grow the fuck up peasants, we arent false 9 fagcelona and we never will be

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sacrificing Dybala for Morata? :howler:

Beppe needs to GTFO if that actually happens.

- - - Updated - - -

-rep for spewing absolute nonsense.

If anyone should be making way, it's that 90 million waste of acreage in attack.
A certain someone said we ought to sacrifice dybala and mandzukic to bring in morata and our attack would still be equally good :lol:

Mar 10, 2009
Morata is no longer a hot prospect though, we don't a player that can only score around 12 goals in the league. He showed have stayed and developed at Juve.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dybala at 9 would be just as fake as Higuain at 9, if Mertens could replace Gonzalo and do arguably even better, who says Dybala can't? Unlike Mertens before 16/17, Dybala was a 9 once upon a time when we had spare 90m

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I agree with Zach. Dybala goes missing far too many times when we need him the most. Not doubting his footballing ability but doubting his mentality. He’s a goner for me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree with Zach. Dybala goes missing far too many times when we need him the most. Not doubting his footballing ability but doubting his mentality. He’s a goner for me.
:baus: :tup: You know you've hit an all time low when you agree with HIM. We keep talking about his mentality. What about the other guy in attack, equally as much of a choker throughout his "storied" career, not getting any younger, and inconsistent as fuck. We might as well sell Pjanic as well.

Like I said, if we are guaranteed SMS, Martial, and Griezmann in return, I'm ok with sacrificing Dybala, albeit reluctantly. However, retaining Higuain, bringing in Morata, sacrificing Dybala, and then wasting the rest of our funds on Jabronis like Dumbian, Bonashitura, and some low life nobodies, FUCK NO!

Look at our midfield; it was far superior only 3 seasons ago. We have failed to address the issues there and strengthen it, but you know what. There was no fucking reason to weaken it in the 1st place.

Our defense isn't any better, in fact it's probably worse, than it was last year.

As for our attack, sure we've improved and added insane depth, but some of you want us to sacrifice our most talented player, and for what? Morata!

You guys are either incredibly retarded or beyond insane.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah. Marotta or Allegri was like 'we need his goals for the scudetto'

He again, fails. Costa on the other hand is single-handedly assisting us to the scudetto

- - - Updated - - -

Less often. Check how both did the past year.
did you miss the beginning of the season when he won us points single handily? or the recent games, Lazio, Udinese, opening goal vs Milan then assisting Khedira the 3-1, turning the game around vs inter with 2 wonderful assists. this while playing majority of the season out of position, becuase we have Higgy upfront

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's pointless. We all know his MO. Anything the board does is gospel, and they are infallible. I'm quite sure we can dig up posts less than 10 months old where he stated Dybala is not to be sacrificed at any cost.
Dybala is going to stay this summer I'm almost completely convinced of that

Those that wants him to be sold will have to put up with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)