Alvaro Morata (54 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Like Buffon who smokes cigs and dropped his wife for some slut? And that's our captain.

Nice try, bro.
What ??

Smoking sigarettes for a 38 y/o makes him "unclassy and lazy" ?

And falling in love with someone else doesnt make you unclassy either, the way you handle your divorce is. And he did that pretty well

Seriously, that was absolutely pathetic

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol? Hes teh greatest gk ever and a champion on and off field...go fuck your own butthole with a ghost chili pepper, pedro
Everyone everywhere is labelling Buffon as a huge gentleman and role figure on and off the field.

We are talking about the guy when france during the national anthem got boo'd that started applauding and got everyone to follow him, earning a lavish amount of respect from around the world, AGAIN.

How can anyone trash buffon's personality is seriously beyond me

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck you all, and especially Kyle.

Fuck you, Kyle.

And Buffon is the greatest GK you dipshits, I already know that but thank you for the reminder just in case I forget.

Think about it tho, he's basically a rockstar. And while that is awesome and everyone wants to be one, it's not exactly "refined" or "wholesome".

Dude dropped his poor, hardworking wife when she got just old enough to where her career was over and she lost her youth and promise on him. She dreamed they'd grow old together, picking vegetables from their yard, sending their kids away to college, retiring somewhere quiet and beautiful. But that dream of hers is now crushed. Where will her support be when the children she's raising start to rebel? Who will keep them in line when they get in trouble? Who will keep them from getting swept away in the drug epidemic that is hitting Europe?

Who wants a washed up model whose boobs are not as perky as they used to be?

Think about that, Zach!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Fuck you, Kyle.

And Buffon is the greatest GK you dipshits, I already know that but thank you for the reminder just in case I forget.

Think about it tho, he's basically a rockstar. And while that is awesome and everyone wants to be one, it's not exactly "refined" or "wholesome".

Dude dropped his poor, hardworking wife when she got just old enough to where her career was over and she lost her youth and promise on him. She dreamed they'd grow old together, picking vegetables from their yard, sending their kids away to college, retiring somewhere quiet and beautiful. But that dream of hers is now crushed. Where will her support be when the children she's raising start to rebel? Who will keep them in line when they get in trouble? Who will keep them from getting swept away in the drug epidemic that is hitting Europe?

Think about that, Zach!
are you saying that a strong womyn like her cant do anything?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Everyone everywhere is labelling Buffon as a huge gentleman and role figure on and off the field.

We are talking about the guy when france during the national anthem got boo'd that started applauding and got everyone to follow him, earning a lavish amount of respect from around the world, AGAIN.

How can anyone trash buffon's personality is seriously beyond me
you can save a child from drowning and still slaughter an entire village.

just because you saved the child are you suppoed to just let the other things slide?

GTFO. log off and dont come back

- - - Updated - - -

Whats wrong with him smoking? Not like hes b2b mid and It clearly isnt affecting his career
he passes second hand smoke.

he is selfish to people around him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Fuck you, Kyle.

Think about that, Zach!
Staying with a person you dont love anymore, 'cause she does' will make you resent her and die inside.

One partner doesnt love the other anymore. Falls in love with someone else. Its life, it happens. So he has a hard time and makes the right call to divorce the used vagina but is gentleman enough to make it an easy divorce and she's financially well stocked. afaik they parted on good grounds. So now he's togheter with a women he loves, and she's togheter with money.

My parents divorced when i was 10 and it got pretty damn ugly for nearly a decade. Dont fucking tell me 'to think about it'. These things happen, its about how you work it out. And buffon worked it out like a true gentleman.

So go judge someone else you fucking jerk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you can save a child from drowning and still slaughter an entire village.

just because you saved the child are you suppoed to just let the other things slide?

GTFO. log off and dont come back

- - - Updated - - -

he passes second hand smoke.

he is selfish to people around him.
You tell them Lion!

- - - Updated - - -

Staying with a person you dont love anymore, 'cause she does' will make you resent her and die inside.

One partner doesnt love the other anymore. Falls in love with someone else. Its life, it happens. So he has a hard time and makes the right call to divorce the used vagina but is gentleman enough to make it an easy divorce and she's financially well stocked. afaik they parted on good grounds. So now he's togheter with a women he loves, and she's togheter with money.

My parents divorced when i was 10 and it got pretty damn ugly for nearly a decade. Dont fucking tell me 'to think about it'. These things happen, its about how you work it out. And buffon worked it out like a true gentleman.

So go judge someone else you fucking jerk
Read what lion said and keep the insults to yourself. Mods, infract him please!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We should make a poll if someone has been more pathetic this year then you are right now.

i'm out of this thread before your patheticness spreads
Lol so butthurt

The only thing that's pathetic is insulting people when they put out an opinion. Sorry you don't know how to act civil, bro

- - - Updated - - -

If Buffon didn't smoke we'd probably have won a couple CL titles by now.

Smoking caused him to let in those PKs in 2003... and caused him to allow that rebound for a tap-in against Barca in 2015.

:cry:
We're in the 21st century. What kind of top athlete smokes? It's like he's Babe Ruth

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's probably a closet alcoholic like Babe Ruth was too. A chain-smoking alcoholic. Explains the divorce and fractured home life.

Remember this gem of a quote from the Bambino:

“Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, 'It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.’”

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's probably a closet alcoholic like Babe Ruth was too. A chain-smoking alcoholic. Explains the divorce and fractured home life.

Remember this gem of a quote from the Bambino:

“Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, ‘It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.’”
But if he wasn't such an alcoholic, that plant would shut down and instead a Gatorade plant would open up so the people would still have their jobs while helping the community live a healthier lifestyle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)