Alvaro Morata (54 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It’s fine! he is better than morata and he is one of the best strikers in the world

notice: he played in a Weaker team than other forwads who played in better teams and Offensive leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

2015/2014

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata probably has more goals than Higuain at CL lol.

The guy is absolutely decisive.

And he offers much more than goals. He's more complete than Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

When he's 26 or 27. And his game is more than goals and you know it. He assists a lot, creates offense, not only finishes. He played a lot as a left winger. Can create counters.

Also, he generally scores in decisive matches, as he's shown, he's probably scored more than Higuain at CL lol.
When Higuain was Morata's age he scored 29 goals - 6 assists. Morata had 12 goals - 10 assists.

Higuain had 38 goals - 2 assists last year. 29 goals - 10 assists in 14/15. 24 goals - 10 assists in 13/14. 17 goals - 7 assists in 12/13. 25 goals - 9 assists in 11/12.

I love Morata, huge fan boy. But he's not more complete. Higuain assists a ton, and creates offense. 2 seasons of 10 assists, 1 season of 9 assists, 1 of 7 assists in the last 5 years. Let's not exaggerate.

The only thing to worry about with Higuain is if he can overcome his big game struggles. And even if I love Morata and dislike Higuain, he's still miles ahead.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imo people haven't watched Higuain enough if they think Morata is more complete. Next thing people will tell is Higuain is similar to Amauri.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Thing is Higuain throughout the years has lost a lot of mobility. He's becoming more and more like a poacher, Icardi style. And I'm afraid it's because he's actually getting heavier compared to 5 years ago. He definitely looked leanier (still strong though).

Today, I see Higuain as the poacher and Morata as the complete CF.

However, today Higuain is better, because he's much better in what matters the most - scoring.

But he seems to be a very intelligent guy positioning wise, and that I'll only fully know when I see him playing every week.

It's his lack of mobility that worries me.

And Morata has that advantage of clearly being a big game player, opposite to Higuain.

Anyway, a better judgement will be done when he's playing regularly. If he's more mobile than I thought and can work on building up and not be a problem when we want to counter, I'll be 100% ok. But for now, these aspects to me are kind of wildcarts.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No stop. Comparing his style to Icardi is embarrassing in itself.

Lack of mobility? What are you talking about? His movement is probably among the best in the world.

Apr 25, 2015
He actually is not that slow and immobile as you suggest. Also I'd like to add that he makes some nice flicks and one twos and combines well with other technical players. I saw a lot of it with Insigne Hamsik and Ghoulam at napoli

Jun 6, 2015
Thing is Higuain throughout the years has lost a lot of mobility. He's becoming more and more like a poacher, Icardi style. And I'm afraid it's because he's actually getting heavier compared to 5 years ago. He definitely looked leanier (still strong though).

Today, I see Higuain as the poacher and Morata as the complete CF.

However, today Higuain is better, because he's much better in what matters the most - scoring.

But he seems to be a very intelligent guy positioning wise, and that I'll only fully know when I see him playing every week.

It's his lack of mobility that worries me.

And Morata has that advantage of clearly being a big game player, opposite to Higuain.

Anyway, a better judgement will be done when he's playing regularly. If he's more mobile than I thought and can work on building up and not be a problem when we want to counter, I'll be 100% ok. But for now, these aspects to me are kind of wildcarts.
You are going to look like a complete fool when the season gets truly going with all the new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo Cronios ?

Prophecy has been fullfiled.

Shall Cronios convert, another one will rise.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)