Alvaro Morata (87 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Alvaro Morata: "Ancelotti told me I was coming to a great city, and wished me all the very best of luck for the future."

Alvaro Morata: "The interest between Juventus & I was mutual. I come with the intention to work very hard."

Alvaro Morata: "I have seen so many matches for Juventus & I've played against, I know all the players."

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Morata: "Of course playing alongside the likes of Carlos Tevez, Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo & Fernando Llorente is wonderful."

Morata: "Being up against three great strikers is a positive, as the competition pushes me to give more for the good of the team."

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Alvaro Morata: "Ancelotti told me I was coming to a great city, and wished me all the very best of luck for the future."

Alvaro Morata: "The interest between Juventus & I was mutual. I come with the intention to work very hard."

Alvaro Morata: "I have seen so many matches for Juventus & I've played against, I know all the players."
Is he Juventino? :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
20M in 3 years for this kid??? 30M buyback clause???

WTF...
Considering Liverpool paid €20m for Borini, Roma paid €20m for Destro, Inter paid €20m for Icardi and Dortmund €20m for Immobile I only think €20m is a fair price for Morata. Mind you his last season with Real Madrid B he was the top scorer and he has managed to score 9 goals in the first team with RM. I think Morata has all the abilities to be the new #1 choice striker for the Spain national team in a few years..

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
In the end the buy-back clause will only be relevant if Morata actually wants to leave for Madrid which probably means they're planning to play him regularly and that seems highly unlikely to say the least - even if he destroys Serie A over the next few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 76)