Alvaro Morata (53 Viewers)

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I'd say his goal scoring record is a bigger problem.
Yeah, between Martial and Morata, both players with crappy goal scoring records, I'd take Martial because I think he offers more dynamic play to change games. Furthermore, his significantly lower current salary (around 1/3rd!!!) means we can even offer him a chunky payrise and he'll still be below dybala and higuain level, unlike Morata who would have to take a paycut to be at their level

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, between Martial and Morata, both players with crappy goal scoring records, I'd take Martial because I think he offers more dynamic play to change games. Furthermore, his significantly lower current salary (around 1/3rd!!!) means we can even offer him a chunky payrise and he'll still be below dybala and higuain level, unlike Morata who would have to take a paycut to be at their level
I like your train of thought here.

Martial is more of a goal scoring winger as well, so he offers a whole new dynamic than a striker who's confused between being a striker and winger, struggling to score all the while.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Martial is more of a goal scoring winger as well, so he offers a whole new dynamic than a striker who's confused between being a striker and winger, struggling to score all the while.
So much knowledge. :baus:

VS

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree on that line of thinking aswell btw, whereas as i previously mentioned, Morata for me would've been the perfect Mandzukic replacement in terms of LF/CF versatility, pace and aerial ability, whereas is definitely hard to argue against the fact Martial has both age and wages on his side if it comes to choosing between the two.

I guess time will tell, we might get one or none tbh, either way our priority should above else be investing in midfield atm, unless ofc one of our atackers decides to leave or whatever, then obviously one of Morata or Martial also becomes a priority and tbf i woudn't mind either.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

lol neither of you know what you are talking about regardin crappy goalscorers. Check the stats I posted in the Higuain thread. Morata with similar goals/min and better assist/min than Higuain. Martial completely out of the picture.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Well with what Nedved said recently about Higuian moving on, it seems likely that he might be our guy.
Yeah. I don't know if that's good or not. I think Higuain is a much better striker but Morata is so much younger and I think he will link up well with Dybala, Costa, Bernardeschi, etc because of his much better speed, hold up play and footwork

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats what i think too. Both martial and morata do not score like Higuain, but Higuain seems to be getting out of his prime already. We need fast young dudes who can run a lot, and morata proved to be just that when he was here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes to Kovacic.

Just imagine we signed Can, Kovacic and SMS all in one mercato. Our CM would go from stale to absolute sex. We would be CL favorites imo

Don't want icardi, Dybala is to be our CF
Bro a midfield of SMS, Kova, Pjanic and Can would be absolutely faptastic!! Would rival our old MVPP midfield, as for Icardi, if we secure these midfielders listed earlier and Costa and Bernie have more of a role in next season Icardi and Dybala partnership is bound to be fruitful, Dybala won't have to drop so deep and he'd play as an SS but a little higher up than he usually plays, Icardi would lead the line.

We'd be favorites for CL imo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need him urin boys

lets do a kickstarter

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi and Dybala partnership
What i dont like about this is that is almost the same set up we have now but chage higuina for icardi. We are pigeonholed to 4231, or one of dybala or icardi will be benched

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We need him urin boys

lets do a kickstarter

- - - Updated - - -

What i dont like about this is that is almost the same set up we have now but chage higuina for icardi. We are pigeonholed to 4231, or one of dybala or icardi will be benched
Naah mane

Voidcheck
RB-Godin-Chiello-Sandro
Kova-Pjanic-SMS
Berna/Costa
Dybala-Icardi​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

we can convert to 433 anytime

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Bro a midfield of SMS, Kova, Pjanic and Can would be absolutely faptastic!! Would rival our old MVPP midfield, as for Icardi, if we secure these midfielders listed earlier and Costa and Bernie have more of a role in next season Icardi and Dybala partnership is bound to be fruitful, Dybala won't have to drop so deep and he'd play as an SS but a little higher up than he usually plays, Icardi would lead the line.

We'd be favorites for CL imo
That midfield would be really good but not even close to MVPP

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Naah mane

Voidcheck
RB-Godin-Chiello-Sandro
Kova-Pjanic-SMS
Berna/Costa
Dybala-Icardi​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

we can convert to 433 anytime
SZCZ
Cuads Godin Chiellini AS
Can Pjanic Sergej
Dybala Icardi DC

Perin
Arias Caldara Rugani MDS
Pellegrini Bentancur Matuidi
Berna Morata Pjaca

1-10, rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)