Alvaro Morata (125 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If run and gun EPL doesn't get the best out of Morata no way he will be a success at Juve

Our tactics will definitely not play to his strength's

He's in a team and league that play to his strength's right now and is still underperforming
:shifty:

You know he already played here at Juve, right? So I don't really to imagine how he will be here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah but we can't afford an €80M supersub which is probably the role he excels most in. He has shown he can't lead a frontline at a big club.
Which is why I said I;m glad he isn't lighting it up at Chelsea. They may be fed up of him and want to get someone better, and he might not be in high demand, so may be willing to sell him cheap, which would be the only way it would be possible to get him.

I don't want him to lead; he can be vice-Higuain

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Which is why I said I;m glad he isn't lighting it up at Chelsea. They may be fed up of him and want to get someone better, and he might not be in high demand, so may be willing to sell him cheap, which would be the only way it would be possible to get him.

Well, Chelsea is rather known for selling their players for big amounts so I would not count for getting Morata half-price.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

So you think he'd accept those conditions ? A guy who dint want to be vice-Mandzukic would want to be a vice-Higuain ? It's not like his market value will suddenly plummet down considering he's young and a striker.

I feel he's ambitious enough to seek a starting role at some mid table team than to play second fiddle at a big club again. Most strikers his age will put playing time as the priority and seeing how his career has panned out for him, I think he'd be looking at a step down to a smaller club where he'll have guaranteed minutes.(If he's sold that is)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes he was pretty shit in his last season for us if I remember correct

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and he wasn't that much of a success in Serie-A.
7 goals, 7 assists in 1400 minutes, despite going on a bad stretch of 3 months without a goal between october and january. looks to me like he was a success, if we exclude those worst 3 months of his career probably. and he was absolutely fantastic down the strech of the season, he and Pogba destroyed everything in their path after the Bayern return leg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 115)