Alvaro Morata (30 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
We need pogba back. Black men, black men lol. I joke. I joke.

Morata is better than higgy for sure but why love someone who doesnt even like the team that is not the Juve way, but we miss him anyway. He is young,fast and strong And Cleeeeeeeever. Whereever he goes I wish him all the best. Vamos Morata.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Crazy how powerful they are in the market. Effectively as powerful as Real, with or without the CL.
Rich. Rich is the word you are looking for. A team asks for a figure and they say "ok", Woodward at United is a totally useless negotiator, United fans know it but they don't much care because they can afford to overpay for everyone. It's only if a player fails that it becomes an issue, which is quite a long list in recent years.

And neither of these two players are world class who they are signing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Rich. Rich is the word you are looking for. A team asks for a figure and they say "ok", Woodward at United is a totally useless negotiator, United fans know it but they don't much care because they can afford to overpay for everyone. It's only if a player fails that it becomes an issue, which is quite a long list in recent years.

And neither of these two players are world class who they are signing.
Especially Perisic. €50m for that guy is just highway robbery from the Prescritti.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Damn this may actually work real well for them. Morata we make fun of his league record but that was Serie A not the Prem. Morata is made for the Prem and United have a real chance at the title this season. Not to mention his CL record very good transfer for United.

Atleast we have Schick tho :nico:
Ya the Serie A where Higuain scores 36, Dzeko scores 29, Mertens 28 and world beaters like Immobile, Icardi, and Belotti get past the 20 goal mark.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Jamie Vardy the bricklayer says hi!
Joshua King and Jermain Defoe both with 15+ goals.

Why are you so fretted though? it wasn't even a diss. Morata needs space, he didn't get it in italy, but he'll get plenty of it in England.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Jamie Vardy the bricklayer says hi!
Joshua King and Jermain Defoe both with 15+ goals.

Why are you so fretted though? it wasn't even a diss. Morata needs space, he didn't get it in italy, but he'll get plenty of it in England.
The EPl standard has fallen indeed. Even Lukaku scores 20 plus nowadays. Him and Kane are hitting numbers that the likes of Henry, Shearer and RVN used to. Anyone who follows the EPl and is honest will tell you the standards have fallen.

My point though is that the Serie A too isnt anything like it used to be. How else do you explain fucking icardi and Belotti getting Trezeguet and Shevchenko numbers. How do you explain Dzeko scoring 29 league goals and Higuain scoring more in one season than Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Vieri and Batistuta ever could. The standards in Serie A arent that high nowadays either.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The EPl standard has fallen indeed. Even Lukaku scores 20 plus nowadays. Him and Kane are hitting numbers that the likes of Henry, Shearer and RVN used to. Anyone who follows the EPl and is honest will tell you the standards have fallen.

My point though is that the Serie A too isnt anything like it used to be. How else do you explain fucking icardi and Belotti getting Trezeguet and Shevchenko numbers. How do you explain Dzeko scoring 29 league goals and Higuain scoring more in one season than Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Vieri and Batistuta ever could. The standards in Serie A arent that high nowadays either.
Roma and Napoli score tons of goals (90+ this season both), so naturally their top scorers will have a lot of goals. But obviously it has a lot to do with less and less WC defenders and DMs on teams over time

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Well, i don't really rate Icardi, but apparently he's a pretty good striker if you provide him with proper service, Dzeko wasn't too bad with City either (Goal per minute wise) if i remember correctly? and Roma play attacking football that suits him. Belotti might end up as the next big thing or as one hit wonder, hard to judge at this point.

I don't see what's the problem with Higuain though, he simply is a great striker (except for Finals...)

But overall i fully agree with "the standards have fallen".

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Roma and Napoli score tons of goals (90+ this season both), so naturally their top scorers will have a lot of goals. But obviously it has a lot to do with less and less WC defenders and DMs on teams over time
They do with a team that would never get into the top four in italy pre calciopolli. They score a lot of goals because the standard of serie a has fallen.
Well, i don't really rate Icardi, but apparently he's a pretty good striker if you provide him with proper service, Dzeko wasn't too bad with City either (Goal per minute wise) if i remember correctly? and Roma play attacking football that suits him. Belotti might end up as the next big thing or as one hit wonder, hard to judge at this point.

I don't see what's the problem with Higuain though, he simply is a great striker (except for Finals...)

But overall i fully agree with "the standards have fallen".
Dzeko never had as good a season as hes had with Roma scoring wise.

Higuain is a top striker no doubt. I just find it hard to accept that hes better than trezeguet and shevchenko. 36 goals in one season is an insane number. I remember a time when scoring 20+ goals in the serie a consistently was a big feat, one that was only managed by the likes of del piero, shevchenko, trezeguet and inzaghi. Not by Icardi, Immobile and Dzeko.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And Morata who scored 7 last year in Serie A. Seven, and 8 the year before.

He'll suit counter attack league to a 't'.

- - - Updated - - -

And Morata who scored 7 last year in Serie A. Seven. And 8 the year before.

He'll suit counter attack league to a 't'.
Yep, he's gonna be a rockstar over there. I'm still upset with him leaving but I wish him the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)