Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
Lewandowski, Benzema, Higuain, Cavani, Ibra, Aguero, Costa off the top of my head.

Delusional to think he's top 5 CF.He's not yet at that level but his ceiling is high.
Morata has a lot to prove to be considered elite.
Neymar and Suarez should be there too

Morata right now is a fantastic young talent, what makes him special at the moment, is that he turns up to the big games despite his young age. If he goes to real I think they will ruin his potential, staying at juve would be best for him as well as us

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will be the best CF in the world in around 3 years I believe.

Already a top 5 to me. Or maybe top 3.
How about you wait for him to become a consistent minimum 20 goals in league player like ALL those others are in their lesser seasons? He is clutch rise to the occasion type and very well rounded, but is NOT a consistent scorer yet, on a near weekly basis. Until he is you shouldnt make posts like these. Partly due to injury, but still its telling that he scored his first league goal this past weekend.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Neymar and Suarez should be there too

Morata right now is a fantastic young talent, what makes him special at the moment, is that he turns up to the big games despite his young age. If he goes to real I think they will ruin his potential, staying at juve would be best for him as well as us
Higuain shouldn't though.

Neymar isn't really a CF.

I'd say the list would be Aguero, Suarez, Cavani, Lewandowski, Ibra, Benzema, Costa... These are the top 7 CFs in the world right now. And then there is a long list below them, including established players like Higuain, Mandzukic, Bacca, etc and young players with great potential like Morata, Icardi, Lukaku, Lacazette, etc.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
How about you wait for him to become a consistent minimum 20 goals in league player like ALL those others are in their lesser seasons? He is clutch rise to the occasion type and very well rounded, but is NOT a consistent scorer yet, on a near weekly basis. Until he is you shouldnt make posts like these. Partly due to injury, but still its telling that he scored his first league goal this past weekend.
Morata is not all about scoring. He contributes in many other ways, including assisting, build up, moving off the ball, even tracking back and marking. That's why I'm a big fan.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
iirc he also had scored 1 goal per 2 matches playing time-wise. he just subbed in at the last minutes too much in the first half of last season and that contributes his goal per match to look not impressive. also have to remember LOLrente limited his playing time despite shiitty form.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lewandowski, Benzema, Higuain, Cavani, Ibra, Aguero, Costa off the top of my head.

Delusional to think he's top 5 CF.He's not yet at that level but his ceiling is high.
Morata has a lot to prove to be considered elite.
You have a good point, these guys are much more established.

But honestly, if today you tell me to pick between Morata and Higuain, I pick Morata. Between Costa and Morata, I pick Morata. Between Benzema (lazy fucker and also inconsistent, you let Morata play as a starter with Real and you will see 100 goals a season) and Morata, I pick Morata.

But Lewa, Ibra, Aguero, Cavani are truly on another level, you are right.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: I don't consider Suarez a CF.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
it seems Rafa 'the wanker' Benitez is fcking up the locker room of Madrid as expected. :D
if it goes the 'Rafa' way to completely crumble them, it will be a big boost to keep Morata until buy-back expires.
I will be so happy if they struggle and cant convince Morata to join em. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Morata is not all about scoring. He contributes in many other ways, including assisting, build up, moving off the ball, even tracking back and marking. That's why I'm a big fan.
Many attackers do this nowadays. Complete and varied is name of the game for long time now. You don't need to be all about scoring but for him to become amongst the top, he needs the consistent edge to perform steadily with goals /assists that best attackers do on near week basis.

He already has the big clutch moments very few do, the midas touch mentality the absolute best tend to have, now he needs to add the scrappy regular goals/assists vs the small teams like he did now with Bologna. Someone to rely on fully to carry the attack. That comes over time and with experience. When you can do that is when you become amongst the elite for real.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,678
    Wednesday October 7 2015

Morata: 'Madrid can't buy happiness'
    By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata warned Real Madrid might have a buy-out clause from Juventus, “but happiness counts more than clauses.”

The striker joined last year in a complex deal that saw Juve pay €20m, but the Merengues have an option to buy him back in 2016 or 2017 for around €30m.

“It’s true that the paperwork says I could return to Madrid, but some things go beyond clauses and have to deal with how people actually feel,” Morata told Radio Marca in Spain.

“Happiness counts more than clauses.”

Juventus reached the Champions League Final last season, losing 3-1 to Barcelona, and the showdown this term is in Milan.

“If we reach the Final and win the Champions League at San Siro, I will walk back to Turin on foot!”

:ID:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)