Alvaro Morata (49 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
After reading Prilo's book, i realize how much every single player dreams of playing for Real Madrid. Its THE highest level you can reach as a professional footballer....to play at the Bernabeu. If at any moment, Real decides to bring Moratta back, he will have no doubt whatsoever, and will not hesitate for even a moment. The same goes for every player in our squad, really.....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
They are definitely calling him back.

And unless they sign some CF like Aguero (probably the only one better than Morata), I think he's going back. Why wouldn't he?

This will be absolutely decisive for our future. Losing Pogba and Morata at once, we'll have to rebuild again - and this time, spend another 4-5 years without selling our best players.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
They are definitely calling him back.

And unless they sign some CF like Aguero (probably the only one better than Morata), I think he's going back. Why wouldn't he?

This will be absolutely decisive for our future. Losing Pogba and Morata at once, we'll have to rebuild again - and this time, spend another 4-5 years without selling our best players.
Imagine with idea tevez and vidal should stay 1 more year at juve.
We would lose pogba, tevez, vidal, and morata in one season :sergio:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
he won't improve if he keeps looking at his feet every time he has the ball.. i don't understand how a professional player like him still suffering from this bad habit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)