Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You don't see me hiding in the closet, do you? Just come out.
Are we both hiding in the closet in this scenario?

razor sharp mind. I've underestimated you
I'm gonna refuse to believe you're being sarcastic.

Have you ever spoken to a PETA activist? They would rather kill the old woman wearing a fur coat than eat meat. :D
At least they have given us some awesome posters and videos with near naked hot ladies.

- - - Updated - - -

No, someone else is using his account.
:kiss:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m not happy at all with this transfer
1. He is not that good IMO
2. If he somehow turns up to be amazing he is going back for just 35M

Is there any chance he`ll tell Real to fuck of and stay with us?! Even if he can do it I really doubt it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Jul 1, 2010
PETA is a bunch of crazies. They may be passionate, but they have no idea how to accomplish anything.
They wanna outlaw hunting but if we do that deer are going to starve since we killed all the predators (i.e wolves). If we stop hunting deer, their populations will grow out of control and many will die of starvation, which is way worse than a bullet.

They are stupid and ignorant.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They wanna outlaw hunting but if we do that deer are going to starve since we killed all the predators (i.e wolves). If we stop hunting deer, their populations will grow out of control and many will die of starvation, which is way worse than a bullet.

They are stupid and ignorant.
More humans will die from hitting a deer in their cars but they will just claim legitimacy through natural selection.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)