Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
thx. how would you rate this transfer with the number di marzio mentioned (no loan, 18m, no boni, buy-back at 30/35/first option)?
still horrible or at least a bit better? :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
thx. how would you rate this transfer with the number di marzio mentioned (no loan, 18m, no boni, buy-back at 30/35/first option)?
still horrible or at least a bit better? :)
It's better tbh. However I can't say it's great simply cause it has buyback option so even in case he does amazing we'd wave goodbye for a low price.

BUT... I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Morata as our first team player next season. Maybe not in the first 2 months, but later on yes. I'm pretty sure we're gonna see this next season

Morata - Tevez/Llorente - Iturbe

Now is that good? I really don't know what to say, I'll have to see them play.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think Morata will be used as winger. Tevez has LWF written all over him. Morata will be CF and compete with Llorente. He's a physical player but much more mobile than Llorente. His off the ball movement is good as well.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't think Morata will be used as winger. Tevez has LWF written all over him. Morata will be CF and compete with Llorente. He's a physical player but much more mobile than Llorente. His off the ball movement is good as well.
I'm pretty sure that we're going to sign one more winger once Iturbe is wrapped up and we sell some more deadwood.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
according to GDM this is the deal:

- Morata to Juve for 18M
- After the first season Real Madrid can buy him for 30M
- After the second season Real Madrid can buy him for 35M
- Once the third season starts, Real Madrid no longer have a fixed price at which they can buy Morata but will have first refusal should we decide to accept a bid from another team (i.e. if Chelsea bid 45M, real can match the bid and speak to Morata first)
- Morata is signing a 5 year contract with Real Madrid that will come into play if they ever redeem him

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm not suggesting he would go back to Spain. Just that Spanish players have more suitors around Europe it seems. I could see a market for him in the EPL for example.
Yup.I can see somebody like Southampton for example paying like over 10m for him if he flops badly here.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
according to GDM this is the deal:

- Morata to Juve for 18M
- After the first season Real Madrid can buy him for 30M
- After the second season Real Madrid can buy him for 35M
- Once the third season starts, Real Madrid no longer have a fixed price at which they can buy Morata but will have first refusal should we decide to accept a bid from another team (i.e. if Chelsea bid 45M, real can match the bid and speak to Morata first)
- Morata is signing a 5 year contract with Real Madrid that will come into play if they ever redeem him
What does that last point mean? So if the buyback clause is activated, he already agreed and automatically transferred to Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)