Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (167 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think that even if he plays really good real will still opt to spend 100 mil on someone else . I really don't see them buying him back , even if they do it's 30 or more millions with which we can definetly get a replacement imo
Yeah that's what I think as well. If we get 35M cash from Real Madrid we can definitely find a replacement.

and if we don't and he sucks we'll just sell him to meelan for 12m.

:lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
in b4 35 goals first season and straight ticket back to Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this dude has 2m followers on twitter, which is more than any of our players have. And he's a bench warmer for Real. Man, that team is so massive.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It's not official yet , but i'll start the fapping :D

:tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport:--:tuttosport:--:tuttosport:-:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:----:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:--------------:tuttosport:---------------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:
:tuttosport:------:tuttosport:------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:-:tuttosport:----------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:
:tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:----:tuttosport:-----:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---------:tuttosport:------------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport:------:tuttosport:--:tuttosport:-------------------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:----------:tuttosport:------------------:tuttosport:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,908
    It's not official yet , but i'll start the fapping :D

:tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
    :tuttosport:--:tuttosport:--:tuttosport:-:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:----:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:--------------:tuttosport:---------------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:
    :tuttosport:------:tuttosport:------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:-:tuttosport:----------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:-----------:tuttosport:
    :tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:--------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:----:tuttosport:-----:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---------:tuttosport:------------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
    :tuttosport:--------------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport:------:tuttosport:--:tuttosport:-------------------:tuttosport:-------:tuttosport:----------:tuttosport:------------------:tuttosport:
    @Hustini can't come up with gems like this. He just faps uncontrollably. :D

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    / i dont see how that is legal unless the deal is a loan deal. the player having no say is basically indentured servant. and with europe being so sensitive on work and employment issues i cant see how that could go

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    I agree with lion he has a say imo , but even on the strange case he doesn't i don't actually see a team spending 35 mil on a player who doesn't want to go there (in case he wants to stay obviously) . More so a team like real .

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,916
    I agree with lion he has a say imo , but even on the strange case he doesn't i don't actually see a team spending 35 mil on a player who doesn't want to go there (in case he wants to stay obviously) . More so a team like real .
    I think the second they use the clause he's theirs. If he wants to stay with Juve then Juve would have to pay Real some more. I have no idea though. :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    That's what I think as well.

It's kind of like a release clause. A club can trigger a release clause but it doesn't necessarily mean the player has to leave.

But I don't know, maybe this contract will be different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)