Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
thx. yeah i know that his contract expires but there has always been talk about a loan+option/obligation so he would obviously have to extend his contract first (weird...).

lol? it´s real... it wouldn´t surprise me if they tried to beat barca to sanchez after they secure falcao. that´s just what real does...
why not look at u-level? why are so many clubs interested in him and why does real go absolutely insane about this buy-back clause if he just isn´t good enough?
furthermore, it´s not iturbe OR morata... we want both.
com'on, who is interested? Arsenal and Juventus. I can't see a bigger club for him. I have saw some Madrid's matches and Morata was nothing. Too overrated.
And i can say that, if he was playing for a team like Espanyol or Getafe now would not have that hype for him.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
juve, inter, tottenham, arsenal, wolfsburg, monaco... there was talk about several 20m++ or even 25m+ fee and high wage offers for him.dortmund were linked to him as well.
so yeah, no chelsea, city or bayern interested in him but remind me: who is interested in sanchez?
if you want to base your opinion on probably not even a handful of matches that´s fine, but can´t you see even the slightest possibility that those few games don´t tell the whole story and that there might be a reason why a 21y old is/was chased by half of europe, even if there are some elite clubs missing? 21 ffs...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
you are right. the reports i read today (loan for 2 + option to buy for 15-18 including bonuses without buy-back) came from gazetta (iirc)...
so better trust di marzio,i guess ;)
Then I apologize for rush comments.

I was pretty sure we were offering 15mln + bonuses now and not as an option to buy in the future. I thought the reports from Di Marzio were not a loan deal.

If that's the case (loan 2mln) that would be great.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
If we do sign him he will come as a replacement for Quag (15m) . Anything under 20m is a fair price considering he is just 21.

Those who think he is over rated have a look this video it might change your mind , i know its you tube but he clearly has the technical skills to do well.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
no no, you were right. i looked it up. di mazio didn´t mention a loan and he is obviously more trustworthy than gds :)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Loan with option even with the buy back clause is not bad deal definitely. Set the price at 35-40m and it's all good. If he fails miserably we won't even use buyout clause which means no buyback option ;)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we do sign him he will come as a replacement for Quag (15m) . Anything under 20m is a fair price considering he is just 21.

Those who think he is over rated have a look this video it might change your mind , i know its you tube but he clearly has the technical skills to do well.

Thanks for the vid :tup:

He looks like a more complete forward than Immobile and he younger (3 years?). I can see why Conte might want him he'd suit Conte's requirements better than Immobile that's for sure.

Many people criticize getting Morata and Iturbe but I think that with Conte those kids can't go wrong. I want Sanchez too but it's not like he'll make us a CL contender. Our team is old and we need to start preparations because we won't properly replace everyone in one summer.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Tomorrow will be a very important day to close the deal for Morata, Morata's agent in Italy Bozzo will be in Madrid to talk with Real. [SKY]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will not change the offer of €15M for Real Madrid, but would like to work mainly on the bonus & the buy-back option.[SKY]

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Tomorrow will be a very important day to close the deal for Morata, Morata's agent in Italy Bozzo will be in Madrid to talk with Real. [SKY]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will not change the offer of €15M for Real Madrid, but would like to work mainly on the bonus & the buy-back option.[SKY]

Cant they do that shit over the telephone or net? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
He seems pretty strong technically, but does he score goals? There have been a few young strikers coming out of RM that haven't had stellar careers: Portillo, Soldado, Negredo..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The goals I saw he got a few goals, tap ins. His movement seems pretty good. But scoring at Real in trash time, I mean its not the hardest feat.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
PD: 10g1a in 1000min
SD: 12g5a in 1600min
U19: 11g in 13 games
U21: 13g in 12 games

last season 8 goals in less than 600min in PD.

make of it what you will.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
PD: 10g1a in 1000min
SD: 12g5a in 1600min
U19: 11g in 13 games
U21: 13g in 12 games

last season 8 goals in less than 600min in PD.

make of it what you will.
Looks pretty strong, but what stands out is the low number of matches. 10 goals in 10 matches rarely implies 30 goals in 30 matches.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Looks pretty strong, but what stands out is the low number of matches. 10 goals in 10 matches rarely implies 30 goals in 30 matches.
obviously. that´s why i said "make of it what you will" :).
btw: here a video of his 13/14 goals. it´s kinda annoying because it´s a 7min video for 9 goals -.-
some tap ins but some sweet finishes as well. oh and some annoying music...

He rarely featured consistently though. He mostly came on as a sub
yes, the <600min i mentioned above were reached over 23 games...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well who knows. vice-llorente at first i guess but he can also play as a winger if he has to.
can´t see him getting used a whole lot on the wings but it´s a nice-to-have, i guess :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)