Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You stopped following football for a while but Monaco is becoming quite a strong team btw. :D
That's true, but I don't make new idols easily like I did back then. It would take something more to get me excited. Also, it's just a buying club at the moment, haven't achieved much.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Morata's Spanish agent spoke with Beppe Bozzo, an intermediary for the player, expecting an agreement soon for 15m + bonuses - @DiMarzio

Edit : Negotiating on bonuses + buy back clause

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we are really paying 15m upfront for him ,then i dont think we're getting both him and Iturbe.It looks like its one or the other to me.

- - - Updated - - -

How a buyback clause work? we are forced to sell?
A clause...

If Real activate the clause,and Morata accepts to go back,then there's nothing we can do about it.Madrid will trigger that 'clause' which will have a fixed price say in this case,30m.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If we are really paying 15m upfront for him ,then i dont think we're getting both him and Iturbe.It looks like its one or the other to me.
Di Marzio said they are two different deals.

And it wouldn't make sense a CF to be an alternative to a winger.

Plus we still have the likes of Isla, Sorensen and Quag to sell.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio said they are two different deals.

And it wouldn't make sense a CF to be an alternative to a winger.

Plus we still have the likes of Isla, Sorensen and Quag to sell.
Im not suggesting Morata is an alternative to a winger.

The way i look at it,if we spend 15m+ on Morata,we most likely will ditch the Iturbe deal and settle for a winger who'll come on the cheap,like Nani maybe or do a player-cash deal with Cagliari for Ibarbo.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Im not suggesting Morata is an alternative to a winger.

The way i look at it,if we spend 15m+ on Morata,we most likely will ditch the Iturbe deal and settle for a winger who'll come on the cheap,like Nani maybe or do a player-cash deal with Cagliari for Ibarbo.
I get your point but as I said I belive we have the money for both since we have been selling pretty good this mercato.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'm not crazy about Iturbe or Morata. Haven't seen either too much, but I still question if either is really worth the money we are thinking about. Looking forward to seeing whoever comes play, hopefully they will be a good investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)