Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Real Madrid's president Florentino Perez spoke in an exclusive interview to El larguero. The head of the Galacticos spoke about some recent transfer stories, starting with Morata:
"I'm friendly with Juve's directors but I have not had any discussions with them. There is no chance Morata That will go to Turin. We certainly need to meet with Morata to talk but we have yet to do so. "And on Pogba:" He certainly will not be one of our players next season, just like Aguero " :klin:

Lock this thread open drogba's ? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I thought EPL is preferred destination for players today, why would he choose to got to poor Italy? And rejecting Arsenal for Juventus, wtf? It's not what I've heard around here. And how come he didn't choose some mighty LOLiga club?? After all the likes of Atletico and Valencia could beat us on the market for his signature, as we won't spend more than 12m on a single player, I've been told.
lol you act like he's here already.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
El Larguero? What source is that?

And i also seem to distinctly remember Perez being very protective of Higuain in the same fashion before and even after he announced he was leaving Madrid.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #428
    You want me dead, huh? You want me dead? Here's the weapon, shoot me. SHOOT!
    :D

El Larguero? What source is that?

And i also seem to distinctly remember Perez being very protective of Higuain in the same fashion before and even after he announced he was leaving Madrid.
    fake quotes à la TS?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I thought EPL is preferred destination for players today, why would he choose to got to poor Italy? And rejecting Arsenal for Juventus, wtf? It's not what I've heard around here. And how come he didn't choose some mighty LOLiga club?? After all the likes of Atletico and Valencia could beat us on the market for his signature, as we won't spend more than 12m on a single player, I've been told.
    It's Morata, dumbo. And he still hasn't signed yet. Geez what a dolt.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Cause we are the only idiots that would accept a buy back clause.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Having a striker for next to nothing (only his wages i think) is good... Better than Quag for another year as back-up IMO...
    If Morata wants to leave after next season, Gabbiadini/Boakye/primavera might be good enough to fill that role..

it's better than buying a 29 year old striker IMO.. and we could sell a 30+year old striker now and fill the gap with a loaned one..

plus... Morata could fall in love with Juve and don't want to move back to Real Madrid or something.. (i know its nearly impossible but more playing time could do a lot to a player)
    win win win, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)