Almost done for Matuzalem (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Source: Sports.it

Un altro centrocampista: dopo Emerson e Kapo, la Juventus ha messo le mani su Matuzalem, 24 anni brasiliano, al Brescia dal 2002. L'affare è ben avviato; il club lombardo vorrebbe in cambio Miccoli che però i bianconeri considerano incedibile. Alla fine l'accordo si troverà sul piano economico.

Another midfielder: after Emerson and Kapo, Juventus has put his hands on to Matuzalem, 24 yrs old brazilian, in Brescia since 2002. The negotiation are pretty solid; Brescia would like Miccoli in exchange but Juventus consider him not for sale. At the end the agreemen will be found just with money.

I like Matuzalem actually but is a little bit hot headed like Montero...but I say buy him he has technique and his very good also at recovering balls.If is true that Juve got Emerson it would make an excellent pair with the other brazilian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't want Matuzalem. If we get Emerson and Kapo then we don't need any other midfielders unless Nedved leaves, and I'd hate to think that Moggi wants to replace Pavel with Matuzalem.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Matuzalem........ Surely this can't be serious. Next thing you know, and Moggi'll trade Maresca for Antonio Fillipini.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Who is this guy anyways. I just know his name, but I have never seen him playing! Tell me about him. Why do all in here disslike him?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Who is this guy anyways. I just know his name, but I have never seen him playing! Tell me about him. Why do all in here disslike him?
he plays for breschia.

we hate him coz if he comes he will just be another o'neil or another baioccho.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Calm down fellas, calm down.Matuzalem is an interesting player. The fact that he plays for Brescia doesn't mean nothing. Matuzalem is not a pure DM, but more a center half. He has excellent technique and vision and he also is pretty charismatic, although sometiems way too much. He would be a great player to have in Juventus squad at least as a bench player, since we don't have much of quality midfield players in the bench.

This reminds me when Juve bought Camo that everybody was shocked about it ,and then was a great surprise to see how good he was.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    This reminds me when Juve bought Camo that everybody was shocked about it ,and then was a great surprise to see how good he was.
    And those people were just as surprised when he turned out to be the most inconsistent player in the history of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)